Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Burna Boy’s L.i.f.e Album Listening Party( All The Pictures) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy’s L.i.f.e Album Listening Party( All The Pictures) (1397 Views)

Music: Burna Boy - L.I.F.E. (album Download) / Magin – Party All Nite F. Joezy (prod. Treay Pound) / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy’s L.i.f.e Album Listening Party( All The Pictures) by oyeakd(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2013

Over the weekend, Aristokrat Records’ Burna Boy had an album listening party to the delight of family, friends and of course, fans at Cafe Vanessa, Victoria Island, Lagos.

In attendance to celebrate Burna Boy were his very supportive family members – mum, grandma, uncles and siblings – there is a sibling you’d almost think is a twin (female) of the Run My Race crooner. Our photographer also caught a sweet moment of Burna Boy and his mum. Also in attendance from the music and entertainment industry were Audu Maikori of chocolate city, Deji Awokoya, DJ Caise, Chee, Jimmie of Beat FM, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, MTV’s VJ, DJ Jimmy Jatt, DJ Jam Jam(official Burna Boy DJ), Vector, LeriQ(Album Producer) and more.

The attendees left with a copy of the L.I.F.E album and from the pictures you can also tell Burna Boy is one hellauva funny dude.

Anyway, for reasons to get your copy of Burna Boy’s LIFE album, check out the notable track list here. And for those who missed this listening party, there is an Album Release party coming up 14.08.2013 at Industry Nite at GET ARENA, Lagos.

Following the listening party, Burna Boy also released his album - Leaving An Impact For Eternity (L.I.F.E) officially for sale on itunes.

Have you listened to the album yet? Let’s hear from you – for now, enjoy the pictures.

Source

More Photos here
Re: Burna Boy’s L.i.f.e Album Listening Party( All The Pictures) by Andyblaze: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dude Is Drugs
Re: Burna Boy’s L.i.f.e Album Listening Party( All The Pictures) by sweetkevisco(m): 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Are you a talented artiste,and
you need a
sponsor or record label to
finance your career
but you dont know how to
contact them. Dont worry we will send your
songs,and bio to
personal emails of
stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on
your side,who knows?. Register by sending your
songs,artiste
name and bio to
musicpromoter9ja@mail.com.
If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck
Re: Burna Boy’s L.i.f.e Album Listening Party( All The Pictures) by wiilly02(m): 2:11am On Aug 15, 2013
burna's my real nigga til i die...#HU WAN FOLLOW ME RUN MY RACE#

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Caro Vs Davido Skelewu Which One Is Sweetest / DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC>> Rayce – We Dem Boyz / Ife Law Theme Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.