Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Ibadan Forex Traders Forum - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ibadan Forex Traders Forum (899 Views)

Free Money For Forex Traders Get Upto $300 Free Now! / Forex Traders Forum / The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Forex Traders Forum by coalcoal1(m): 2:30am On Aug 14, 2013
Hi everyone, I am a forex trader based in Ibadan and I seek to meet other traders who want to explore more methods of making consistent profitable trades. There is an office location that we can use for these meetings.
Please, indicate your interest by sending a mail to questconcept1@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Ibadan Forex Traders Forum by coalcoal1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
hi everyone, welcome to a brand new month, a very unique one at that being the first day of the last month of the year. I wish you all a successful and pipful month.
Meanwhile, this is just an update to my plans, which I intend to share with anyone who wants to benefit from it. I shared earlier that I'll be starting a trader's forum in Ibadan and people have responded. We've been using my office for these meetings. So far, it has been good and worth it.
I have taken it a step further by creating a blog for people to benefit from. This month, there'll be lots of articles I'll be sharing. I'll also be posting my trade positions online on my blog and twitter so that numerous people can benefit since it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to keep up with other means like phone calls, etc.
check out www.traderquest..com for Forex Mentor Series, Trade Ideas, Training and Trading Hints and also follow me on twitter where I'll be posting live trades on @richquest.
You can also send a mail to questconcept1@gmail.com
Do have a wonderful month
Re: Ibadan Forex Traders Forum by nikenry(f): 4:09am On Dec 17, 2013
hi,
I am based in Ile-Ife, and I will like to have a chat with you. May I have your number pls. My own is 08034198862. hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Ibadan Forex Traders Forum by coalcoal1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
nikenry: hi,
I am based in Ile-Ife, and I will like to have a chat with you. May I have your number pls. My own is 08034198862. hoping to hear from you soon.

hi, I've just sent you a text message. hope to hear from you.

check HERE for more

(1) (Reply)

Bulk AGO / Right Place For Help On Importation Business / Custom Made Valentine Hampers For Sale With 20% Discount In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.