Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Fire At Alaba International Market - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fire At Alaba International Market (12720 Views)

Vice President Elect Osinbajo And Ambode Storm Alaba International Market / The Madness At Alaba International Market / A Businessman And An Importer Of Musical Equipment At Alaba International Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire At Alaba International Market by brighter: 6:47am On Aug 14, 2013
Fire Out Break At Alaba International Market. What exactly is the situation
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Yeske2(m): 6:48am On Aug 14, 2013
Hope not true.
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 14, 2013
can someone confirm?
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by k2039: 6:55am On Aug 14, 2013
Crying wolf.
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Tolexander: 6:59am On Aug 14, 2013
brighter: Fire Out Break At Alaba International Market. What exactly is the situation
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by brighter: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2013
The story is true. We got the call early this morning immediatelt after family morning devotion. This post is just to alert people and also we need update on the extent of the damage
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2013
Did pana-pana made it there yet?
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2013
I hope this is not true...because if it is,then am begining to suspect the lagos state government

15 Likes

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by homesteady(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2013
We hope it is not true
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Yorubest: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2013
zegbeye: I hope this is not true...because if it is,then am begining to suspect the lagos state government

This is the most ridiculous statement I've read this year

15 Likes

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2013
zegbeye: I hope this is not true...because if it is,then am begining to suspect the lagos state government

Why do you suspect LASG, for what, you think this is arson?
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 14, 2013
Let me confirm first, i dey come back
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by seedord247(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2013
JudismphD: A calculated attempt to take possesion of the market again? Arson is a yearly ploy in lagos state to frustate the igbo traders especially at the end of the year. They did it at Tejuosho market, balogun market last year. The sabotuer and syndicates doing this must have the backing of high and mighty in lagos state

After 16 yrs of schooling you still dont know the causes of fire outbreak. cry

Do you know that over heating Of electronic equipment can cause fire outbreak? and Alaba market is mainly known for electronics products. so bro there's 99% chance that this incident was caused by Over Heating Of Electronic Equipment.

Thank me later for the lesson. wink

12 Likes

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by dridowu: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2013
I will gve 1st hand info, gve me some minutes**********updated**************'all i c is pple going about there normal daily activities, just pass frm orile to mile 2
JudismphD: A calculated attempt to take possesion of the market again? Arson is a yearly ploy in lagos state to frustate the igbo traders especially at the end of the year. They did it at Tejuosho market, balogun market last year. The sabotuer and syndicates doing this must have the backing of high and mighty in lagos state
have u been to balogun market ? If is the same balogun market that i know, dn u must be sleeping on water, Incase u dont know yorubas dominate the balogun market, so what da fvck are u saying.......................pls next tme dont come here to spit false again

4 Likes

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 14, 2013

Well if it will make your Jewish brothers to relocate to Aba, then it is a good development !

Thanks for your stuupid assumption anyway !

9 Likes

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by sparkleRed(f): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2013
When u read sme pple comment u will just be so sad 4 their lives na wa @ una age una no knw d ordinary cause of fire outbreak, even nwa teacher is talkn O.P. Chai age they say is truly nt a guarantee 4 maturity

* do nt bother quoting me cos am unfollowin thread so wont see ur unruly comment*muaahh*
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Kairoseki77: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2013
Throwing rubbish here and there cannot cause the problem.

Throwing fits and tantrums when the LASG demands that traders remove rubbish from their environment is not the problem.

But when the rubbish catches fire and burns the whole place down you blame the LASG??

Mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Iaz93: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2013
OK...
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

Why do you suspect LASG, for what, you think this is arson?

So that the lagos state government can rebuild and systematicalky push out the igbos
Re: Fire At Alaba International Market by oderemo(m): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2013
dont these guys sell fire extinguishers ? ah well that might affect there bank balance naw .
y use.save for later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugliest Picture I Ever Saw / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. / Who Is Hushpuppi? Biography| Profile| History Of -lagos Big Boy "Ray Hushpuppi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.