Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Orji Kalu Failed To Pay Land Charge - Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Failed To Pay Land Charge - Lagos (8078 Views)

Nigerian Govt. Lied, UN Meeting It Failed To Attend Not “Unofficial” - PremiumT / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu Failed To Pay Land Charge - Lagos by softwareman(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
Countdown to Fashola's exit from Alausa.

El Rufai descended on Igbo's property in FCT and thought he was god.

Where is he today? Living in oblivion.

Kamar is a biaaaaaaaatch!

Look at the long list of people who messed with property belonging to ndi Igbo:
Awolowo, Sam Aluko, El Rufai, etc. They all have some things in common--Nemesis!

Some committed suicide, some died uncelebrated, and some are still fighting to find relevance in their lives.

Fashola will soon join them. Power is transient.

Apparently, Fashola is a poor student of history
All this for demanding Orji Uzor Kalu to pay land tax?
Lagos State has never sealed up any property as a result of land tax default before now?
Has he paid up and his property remain sealed?
You will desecrate the name of Awolowo and Sam Aluko because Orji Uzor Kalu is asked to pay Land tax?
You People are truely sick and disgusting!
Mark my words, you guys are playing a very dangerous game the destination of which you will not be able to fathom.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Failed To Pay Land Charge - Lagos by clint77ng: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
shollaire: This is serious! So Orji kalu too is now claiming 'Omo-onile'. It is these typical attitude of this group that leads to the counter coup of '66' now they have shift their goal post to the west. History indeed always repeat itself to those who forget easily!
Cowards
Re: Orji Kalu Failed To Pay Land Charge - Lagos by Ajorosun: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kingscee: Land use my AZZ, Heaven dash my head. this people no go stop 2 dey disgrace demself. The more you hate us the (IGBOS) the more we dey progress. watch out sooner or later, we go buy the whole LAGOS with our money, chases una comot 2 where una belong (COTONU)

U guyz (Igbos) find it deficult to obey rules n regulatn. Wel its nt ur fault cos ur ancestral fathers never lived in a well organised society.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Failed To Pay Land Charge - Lagos by Ajorosun: 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
gboss4sure: Lol, Fashola no sabi lie oooo. So you waited after he threatened you to find out that he hasn't paid land charge? Why not give him a notice or court order for payment instead of rushing to seal Orji Nwa Aba House? U dey play with fire ooo.

Hop u can read sha? (check paragraph 3 & 4)

The statement noted that Mr. Kalu
defaulted despite three separate
notices delivered to the said
property.
“As a government driven by law
and process, the Lagos State
Government will ordinarily expect
all law abiding residents to
discharge their responsibilities to
the state,” Aderemi Ibirogba,
Commissioner for Information, said
in the statement.
Re: Orji Kalu Failed To Pay Land Charge - Lagos by Cleanman(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Omo this deportation thingy dey pain dis Igbo people die!

So 14 destitutes deported na your problem?,wait till all ur raggedy arssses get deported bck 2 ya evil forest kingdom.

Orji's case is just an exampl 4 y'all..if dem born am well mk e no pay till the 14days ultimantum expires.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Failed To Pay Land Charge - Lagos by schwerz(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
This has absolutely noting to do with Ethnicity... the property was served notices and the due procedures were followed...First Demand notice was served earlier this year which he has the grace of 45 days to pay with discounted amount,After that a Final Reminder notice was served with the grace period of 30 days,A notice Of Default was pasted at this particular Kalu's residence and a notice to seal all of this was ignored not until the property was sealed Last 2 weeks..I don't know why his aid came up with this issue after 2 good weeks that the property was sealed.
I taya for Kalu o

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Failed To Pay Land Charge - Lagos by Cleanman(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
schwerz: This has absolutely noting to do with Ethnicity... the property was served notices and the due procedures were followed...First Demand notice was served earlier this year which he has the grace of 45 days to pay with discounted amount,After that a Final Reminder notice was served with the grace period of 30 days,A notice Of Default was pasted at this particular Kalu's residence and a notice to seal all of this was ignored not until the property was sealed Last 2 weeks..I don't know why his aid came up with this issue after 2 good weeks that the property was sealed.
I taya for Kalu o

He wanted to use a flimsy excuse to evade tax fees...create tribal ideologies and trust the ibo guys flaring up on the man who robbed his state blind..and my okoro padis forget so easily.
Re: Orji Kalu Failed To Pay Land Charge - Lagos by birdman(m): 3:12am On Aug 15, 2013
nerodenero: The deportation saga leading to the faceoff between Yorubas and Igbos seem to have no ending as this has lead to increase ethnic bashing and hatred. It is high time FG swings into action to nip the crisis in the bud. The earlier the better.

If GEJ is perceived to support any side, he will be losing the other side's support for sure come election time. Of course, he could give a political speech filled with nonsensical soothsaying to calm nerves and appear presidential, which would be in his favor. But I dont think he has the intellectual capacity to do so grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God Church Was Not Attacked In Onitsha – Anambra Government / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement / INEC Disqualifies APC From Cross River LG Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.