Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta (12536 Views)

Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / Soldiers Attack El-Rufai In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by searay(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2013
I profisizes tthat this willd happen
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2013
mactoni91: My pastor added me on facebook and I accepted.
2 minutes later his message came in!
PASTOR: Bro Tony, how are u?
ME: am fine my daddy.
PASTOR. May the building of heavenly favour collapse on ur head!
ME: (no reply) PASTOR: May the thunder of blessing strike u and ur family!
ME: (No reply.)
PASTOR: Bro Tony are u there?
ME: em. yes my pastor.
PASTOR: u should be saying amen to claim the blessings.
ME: ok pastor. May an over speeding Dangote trailer of blessing jam u and ur family in Jesus name.
Pastor: Thunder fire you!

grin cheesy grin
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by bebechuks: 11:08am On Aug 14, 2013
wellmax: Zombie oo Zombie
just the right thing to say now my guy.
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Kokobig: 11:10am On Aug 14, 2013
Hero's in nigeria
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by emmanuel4758(m): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2013
mactoni91: Answer ds question n stand a chance of winning special packages. All the money dem dey make from rituals is it part of goverment
budget? Is it from the central bank?
If No, where e dey come from?
How do the serial numbers come about?
How does it affect the economy, I mean in terms of inflation etc?
Some even dey get wrapper and rubber bands, se na awon aye (terrestrial powers)dey package am like that too? If anybody don do ritual money before abeg come here come give me tutoial o.
Economists....accountants....babalawo.....abeg make una comot come answer me o!
go ask obj after dat u try ask ur fada...
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Philipmems(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2013
“As it is usual on such occasion, the siren was on when they entered the premises of Warri North Local Government Coucil and about eight soldiers came from a nearby outpost and asked the police driver, Corporal Ekome, to frog-jump....Am i the only one who finds this statement un-usual? thought there is a law that bans the use of Siren by Govt. Officials?
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Philipmems(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2013
“As it is usual on such occasion, the siren was on when they entered the premises of Warri North Local Government Coucil and about eight soldiers came from a nearby outpost and asked the police driver, Corporal Ekome, to frog-jump....Am i the only one who finds this statement un-usual? thought there is a law that bans the use of Siren by Govt. Officials?
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2013
Soldiers attacking policemen and policemen attacking innocent citizens undecided
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Alexgeneration(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2013
The police are getting what they give to the masses on daily bases, they shouldn't complain they should enjoy it in good fate.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by jaymdee(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2013
Why olopa no open fire na lipsrsealed
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2013
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha. Can't really bother commenting about nigeria and its lawlessness. Hhahahahhahahhahaha.. Still lafing at the pastor and member conversation
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2013
Dis policemen like assumin too much,imagine policeman dey call himself fellow uniformed men.ptschewwwww.gentlemen let dem feel it more.bloody civilians
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Supergenius(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2013
As am reading this post now...Some policemen are blowing siren in my neighbourhood...SMH!
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by dreu2fine(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2013
Police is not my frd,so de shw b tot a gud lenson,if police do u eehhh,u go eva d hate dem,r de not aware of d law?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Arosa(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Those soldiers were out of line, in a civilised society they would have been arrested by the police. The police are "law enforcers" not the soldiers. angry
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hahahaha...thats us for u..we got them beaten up in niger state yesterday sef...let them and report it n notin wil happen...tanx regulars
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by adtiezy1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
manyathink: grin ;DI think this army people are gettin to overzealeous oo,let them go to borno or yobe to exert there military power on BK boys and leave police d so called friends of d citizen alone.
3rrd to kommente I think
you are on a long thing undecided undecided undecided
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by senator2k9(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ordinary commissioner sef dey use SIREN, SMH
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Ajibam: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
Das culture...a way of life...enjoi it dudes
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Chillext(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
!!!! AREA !!!!!
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
2chainzz: Hahahaha...thats us for u..we got them beaten up in niger state yesterday sef...let them and report it n notin wil happen...tanx regulars
yes my broda ,dis baga s deserve this airborne my life no guts no glory
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by mrvictor: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nice one!
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by write2obi(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
gramci: Someone with AK47 was beaten up undecided
You expected him to shoot? Are u ok?
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by striker9(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
That's how it feels when police beats unarmed civilian.The CP is quick in handling the issue by reporting to IGP but would have proved ignorant if it were a policeman that shot a civilian dead.
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by SailorXY: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Why was there no "accidental discharge" from the rifles of the Policemen cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Nten: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
Those soljaz should be courtmartial and dismissed! what show of shame and embarrasment is that to a fellow uniformed personel? They were even begging the animalistic soljaz they refused. In front of the commisioner, full glare of the public. Were is the esprit de corps care. Absurd! Overzealousness menace of these soljaz has to be curtailed. Its getting out of hand. This buffaloes frog jump just anybody @ the slightest provocation. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
jaymdee: Why olopa no open fire na lipsrsealed
open fire on who? U sure say u read d story?
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by lanrexdo(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Miles_Lamar:

yhu and ur pastor, una nid serious hlp frm t.b joshua

bro i am posting it on the next level.
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Shigoboy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Wow! E sweet my belle die, i think if policemen knw hw civilians feel whneva they are maltreated/oppresd by naija police, they would hv stopd thr 'i dnt care' altitude. Come to ijebu ode to see hw policemen oppress studnts, even at the ATM point, guys r nw scared of using atm or going to the bank cos they will be accuse of internet fraud (yahoo) without allowing you to contact anybody until u agree to share the whole money u are having with them, atimes they wil burst into the school premises and start arresting studnts for no reason. Only God can save us. Soldiers carry on, i dey gbadun you guys.
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Sirdy48(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
i dey laff o. soldier no be shere-shere o
Re: Soldiers Attack Policemen In Delta by Kizyte(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Why is Naija police hated by all? The answer will determine whether what the soldiers did to them is justified.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Madalla Catholic Church Bombers Arrested / Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate / Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.