Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,206 members, 7,860,342 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Be Careful What The Children Watch ! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Careful What The Children Watch ! (1919 Views)

Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / Is It Wrong That I Dont Allow My Children Watch Tv / Be Careful What The Children Watch ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful What The Children Watch ! by Esss(m): 12:22am On Jun 05, 2008
@ Jenny

We been dey play small lovey lovey that time. Love wantiti. I no know say the babe dey slack.
Re: Be Careful What The Children Watch ! by waterworks(f): 4:21am On Jun 05, 2008
ACTUALLY if u look carefully u would see its in china. in china public display of a ffection is like walking down the road on a sunny day. thier probably copying wat they saw in real life!!!
Re: Be Careful What The Children Watch ! by savanaha: 4:24am On Jun 05, 2008
waterworks:

ACTUALLY if u look carefully u would see its in china. in china public display of a ffection is like walking down the road on a sunny day. their probably copying what they saw in real life!!!

Also the worlds youngest parents were from China and they were 8 yrs old. Didn't know that was possible since most people start menstruating at 13 yrs old. hmm.
Re: Be Careful What The Children Watch ! by waterworks(f): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2008
the youngest age to start menstruation is actually 8 yrs. wat aclose shave!
Re: Be Careful What The Children Watch ! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2008
@ Jenny

We been dey play small lovey lovey that time. Love wantiti. I no know say the babe dey slack.

rotflmao which kain lovey lovey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy esss wetin u sabi dat time grin grin grin
Re: Be Careful What The Children Watch ! by MVuchy(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2008
Esss i dey enjoy ur tory abeg finish up
Re: Be Careful What The Children Watch ! by shylladear(f): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2008
well i guess this is just a pics ave seen it live

(1) a girl of 7 and a boy 6 years were caught in the girls (one room) doing u know what i mean

well i believe its not the childrens fault the girls mother and her child stay in one room and yet she brings all sorts of men into the room and in the presence of her daughter they will have sex and do all sorts of things so the girl wanted to know what it felt like doing the same. wink

(2) a boy of 3 years
was seen poking a pillow not real poking but the children type and thats because his mom and dad usually have sex in his presence. grin
Re: Be Careful What The Children Watch ! by chi21: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2008
in American funniest home videos the show one types kids doing u know what 2 families came together and was talking and the the next Min's and there start doing it. I balm parents for living there kids to sleep with them form 1 to 5 yrs the still call them my baby and you see what the kids r talking you will not believe it with your 2 eyes may God help our kids

(1) (2) (Reply)

74 Year Old Woman Finds Live Python In Her Toilet "Water Closet" (photo) / Wife Poison Cheating Husband Who Sex Starved Her / Unfaithful Husband Prt 2 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.