Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) (36463 Views)

"Let's Spake English"....grammatical Blundaz / Grammatical Errors (comic Relief) / Patience Jonathan, Honourable Patrick And Others' Grammatical Contest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by popsonj(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2008
you guys should learnt to spoke correct english
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by clemcykul(f): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2008
common shoruup grin

@folly you is a tatafo!

unix i will sanging a sweet lullaby and rockn u to slept grin
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by unix4real1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2008
Really clemcy? i couldn`t wait for you to does that for me wink
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by aristole(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2008
And all of you was a graduations.You are all a disgraceful to all english sparker

countries.Just enter your shoes and lets go and stop killing the noise
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Jeovy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2008
cheii,aristole hope your countries is different from nkem
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by unix4real1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2008
@aristole

you don`t know book honestly, you cannot even construction a simple english undecided

how were u doing anyway?
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by ayusman16(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2008
Now that some of u dullard av speak ur English here and some of you educate ones has spark. I think it's time for me to corrected you all and spoken the correction one. Go all and slept. Simply English language una can't spoke.
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by benjay1(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2008
All of you be there am be jonsing. U think i can been a part of this blundering ?
Do you knw the class i am dey in skool ?
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by datross(f): 4:05am On Jun 12, 2008
i am laughing tire ooo, u guys is good at english grin grin
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by clemcykul(f): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2008
yes we is good at englishes
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by benjay1(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2008
I fitn't spoke all that kinds of blundering English.
I know who i am be.
Confirmated Gradguant Gradguated.
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by clemcykul(f): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2008
lawdieee benjay you cannned spoke o
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by benjay1(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2008
If not that i am planing on wakering away very soonest,
I wud have showing you some grammar stunts i possesion.
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by SourSex: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2008
songing sangs that has been singed by other songers is notu a goodu thin

i yam praning 2 song my own.
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by kenypumpin: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2008
God ve been sawing all those englishees all of u have been spokin.iwuld liked to saw more of it.kept it up
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Moyola(f): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2008
Ya'll is spoking worse englishes,
i weport ya'll 2 iya charlie
buh me is waited dispatiently 4 ya'll 2 sang ur songings. me luvz all ur postes
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by unix4real1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2008
Moyola:

Ya'll is spoking worse englishes,
i weport ya'll 2 iya charlie
buh me is waited dispatiently 4 ya'll 2 sang your songings. me luvz all your postes

as beautiful ur name was, you don`t knew how to spoke in corrected english. embarassed you better go and learnt.

grin grin
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Moyola(f): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2008
u saw nw,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,d 2 both of us cannot spake english
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by unix4real1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2008
my english is correction than you, couldn`t you see? wink
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Moyola(f): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2008
Yesh, i seen dat ur english is feri feri correction dan me.
i sink u happiest nw ,,,,,,,,,,,oya, Clap hand 4 urself
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by doracle4(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2008
I am just sorrying for all of you. U peole is think this is funny but b4 u will woke up, it will has master u. speaking uncorrect engrish. Me, i is not joining u peoples. bye bye.
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Bblak(f): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2008
I'm so surprises to know that you all cannot spoke simple englis.Too bads sad Zooms off in annoyans
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by clemcykul(f): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2008
came back here!
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Bblak(f): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2008
clemcykul:

came back here!

Come back and do whats? so that you can finally tore my englishes apart abi.No way shakes heads and zooming off fast before clemcykul spoiled my englis angry
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by clemcykul(f): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2008
*helding her pyjamas, i sed caming back hia* angry

grin grin grin grin your englishes was very bad and poor, it causes me purgeing grin
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by ohilebo(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ Clemcy, somebody that is purgeing can not laughed or song like u does now now tongue

did u missingĀ  me? tongue
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Bblak(f): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2008
clemcykul:

grin grin grin grin your englishes was very bad and poor, it causes me purgeing grin

Justs like yours was causing me to throws up grin ;DThanked for the clarifications though.finally zooms offs cool
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by Abbygyal(f): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2008
No body spokes englishes than me, i bet u guys wasnt go secondiry school talkless of pimaary schl. I was a best!!!!!!! come an let me taught u englishe fee of sharge
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by jaymobb(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2008
u r all spokin correct englishes here i am very proundin of everybori
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by unix4real1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2008
jaymobb:

you're all spokin correct englishes here i am very proundin of everybori

tank you jare jaymobb. i can saw that you can speaking better engrish than d oracle and bblak. they dont knew correct thread for better engrish.

kept it come guys.
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by unix4real1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2008
@moyola.

am gladed that you know your master in corrected engrish. wink wish area do stayed in london maybe i could came and visiting you?

less i forgot, do you all knew that Lamidi Adedibu is deaded?
Re: Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) by ayusman16(m): 11:58pm On Jun 12, 2008
Yes. He dieded yesterday in his slept. The amalistic security vote loving is died. Let stood up for a minutes silent for his.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

"Dump Refuse Here And Bury Your Child" (Photo) / Chelsea Fc Jokes / Photo: Check Out This Hilarious Gulder Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.