Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop (1060 Views)

We Buy/sell Used Laptop(uk/american/nigerianused) / LET HELP U 2 SELL YOUR USED AND NEW LAPTOP within 12hrs / Sell All Your Used Laptop /tokunbo/new Laptop/computer Accessories Here. Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by jenbost: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
If you have a laptop you want to change to a new or another configuration, please let me know as I need one desperately. I am ready and willing to buy.
my email is olayemiharry@gmail.com
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by Alowonle2013(f): 12:17am On Aug 15, 2013
jenbost: If you have a laptop you want to change to a new or another configuration, please let me know as I need one desperately. I am ready and willing to buy.

NEC VersaPro -VY18F/RF-U laptop.
UK slightly used
Intel Pentium M 1.7GHz
512MB Memory
40GB Hard Disk
CD rom Drive
15 inches screen display New Attach webcam
Windows XP
With charger
Price: N17,000

Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by franzis(m): 2:54am On Aug 15, 2013
Hp laptop, 2gb ram, 250 hdd,almost like new..40k, 0806-5833-184
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by AskProf: 7:14am On Aug 15, 2013
jenbost: If you have a laptop you want to change to a new or another configuration, please let me know as I need one desperately. I am ready and willing to buy.

What's your budget, location & minimum specs you you have in mind?
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by zignor(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2013
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by jenbost: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
@alowonle2013
sir, please where are you located and how do you want the laptop exchange for money.
i will give you a call the morning.
thanks.
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by webpower84: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dell 610, for sale. Motherboard problem, price N5k. 0806 651 5584 . Location owode idiroko
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by jenbost: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Alowonle2013:
NEC VersaPro -VY18F/RF-U laptop.
UK slightly used
Intel Pentium M 1.7GHz
512MB Memory
40GB Hard Disk
CD rom Drive
15 inches screen display New Attach webcam
Windows XP
With charger
Price: N17,000

Hello sir,
it is very disheartening and disappointing that you are. not picking my several calls inspite of the fact that you promise me to call you if. there's anything wrong within the laptop you sold to me.
anyway, I am siure you're going to see this.
According to the boy I gave the laptop to, he said it is not working.
I explained my situation for you and gave you the money in good faith.

I sent somebody to the address in the receipt only to discovered that it is a fake address.
I need to hear from you as soon as possible before taken further steps.
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by smajatt(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2013
jenbost:

Hello sir,
it is very disheartening and disappointing that you are. not picking my several calls inspite of the fact that you promise me to call you if. there's anything wrong within the laptop you sold to me.

I sent somebody to the address in the receipt only to discovered that it is a fake address.

sorry o broo,but try to verify the authenticity sellers b4 buying..as in get to know there crib or work place in case anything goes wrong.
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by zignor(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2013
jenbost:

Hello sir,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheers
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by jenbost: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
I am not that foolish. I have his photo and our voice conversations in my phone.
I promise to rid this site of sellers of fake products.
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by dazzy4real(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
hp laptop hard drive 320, webcam 2mp, ram 2gb, used one but still clean..for sale pls jst pm me or mail me dazzy4real2000@yahoo.com
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by Alowonle2013(f): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2013
jenbost: I am not that foolish. I have his photo and our voice conversations in my phone.
I promise to rid this site of sellers of fake products.
hello sir, pls am very sorry, am just reading ur post. What is the matter with the system sir? I left my phone where we met last time and getting back i could not see it again. I just retrieve my line again. Am not a fake seller, pls txt me ur number am ready to come over. I trusted wat i sold to u. No body have ever complain. Pls reply me
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by jenbost: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2013
good morning.
I am not in Lagos now to know what's happening with the laptop because the boy also refused to pick my number after directing him to a computer engineer in our area.
he did not take the computer there and refused to pick my call.
he called me the evening of the day I gave it to him to inform me that the computer was not working. I couldn't go there because I was going for Bible study.
I called you several times but you did not pick the call. consequently, I called a friend who live in Bolade Oshodi to help me look for you at the address in the receipt but next day, he called me to inform me that the address is not in existence.
I discovered the next day that the computer is working only on AC. the battery does not charge and doesn't work at all.
also the adaptor is not good as I have to buy another adaptor. the CD rom is also not working.
I will be in Lagos on Wednesday to see what can be done because I have no money for replacement.
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by Alowonle2013(f): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2013
jenbost: good morning.
I am not in Lagos now to know what's happening with the laptop because the boy also refused to pick my number after directing him to a computer engineer in our area.
he did not take the computer there and refused to pick my call.
he called me the evening of the day I gave it to him to inform me that the computer was not working. I couldn't go there because I was going for Bible study.
I called you several times but you did not pick the call. consequently, I called a friend who live in Bolade Oshodi to help me look for you at the address in the receipt but next day, he called me to inform me that the address is not in existence.
I discovered the next day that the computer is working only on AC. the battery does not charge and doesn't work at all.
also the adaptor is not good as I have to buy another adaptor. the CD rom is also not working.
I will be in Lagos on Wednesday to see what can be done because I have no money for replacement.
ok. Pls wen u come back, call me. My shop is there, may be ur friend doesn't get it. Pls am sorry.
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by jenbost: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2013
@alowonle.
I have been calling you number since I arrived Lagos but couldn't get through.
Please send to me another number.
I want to have a business discussion with you.
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by zignor(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
jenbost: @alowonle.
I have been calling you number since I arrived Lagos but couldn't get through.
Please send to me another number.
I want to have a business discussion with you.

so u never settled wit dis guy? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Sell To Me, Your Used Laptop by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
This will always happen when you want cheap laptops,i always advice people to buy quality though it might cost good money,but at the end you will have peace.
cheap laptops will never pay you both in short run and long run...never...

(1) (Reply)

Uk Arrival !!! Sony Vaio Intel Core I3 6gb Ram 640gb Hard Drive For **50k** / Hp 630 Intel Celeron 500gb,2gram 65,000 / Huawei SIM Router With 4 LAN Ports,wireless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.