Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Switching To A New Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Switching To A New Job. (461 Views)

New Job Vacancies For The Week / New Job Vacancy At The Coca-cola Company LAGOS / New Job Vacancies (entry Level) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Switching To A New Job. by chiste1: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Presently working with a vehicle tracking company as the operation manager with an official vehicle,official phone and saddled with the following responsibilities:
1. Configure the tracking devices using the procedure given by the suppliers and according to clients needs.
2. Manage the client database(with more than 3000 vehicles) both on the tracking software and excel format.
3. Manage all vehicle tracking tasks in 3 different branches of the company around the country.
4. Manage and oversee activities of the entire department except handling finacial duties (which is being handled by d group accountant).
5. Handling some other managerial tasks and duties at the group level of the company;
BUT,
I want to leave the company and need another challenging work environment.
Reason for planning to leave present company(Israeli owned) is because:
1. The management does not welcome ideas from staffs on ways of improving the company's goals and objectives.
2. No consideration for staff improvement either thru trainings or short study leaves.
3. Welfare isn't really encouraging.
4. High level of racism meted on some staffs,the grace of God has really been with me favouring me all the way all through these 4-yr stretch I hav been with them.

I am available for interviews for interested employers.But please it has to scheduled because I am still working here.
Call-08033958573.

(1) (Reply)

Many Ways To Be Self-employed / Executive Marketer Needed in Lagos / Inventory Supervisor/store Keeper Needed At Ryte IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.