Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Upcoming Scriptwriter Wants To Create TV Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Upcoming Scriptwriter Wants To Create TV Ads (1188 Views)

Etisalat's Now You're Porting TV Ads. / The 5 Most Effective And Influential Tv Ads In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Scriptwriter Wants To Create TV Ads by Seun(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2006
dear seun,

My name is Anyanwuocha Chukwuma, an upcoming movie writer. I have so many ideas on fantastic television adverts in which my beloved Glo can use to produce their tv adverts.

Please I will humply like you to help me. Thanks

Hello Chukwuma,

You should try to market your services to smaller established businesses that are struggling to sell various products. You can meet movie marketers and strike a deal to include your clients' adverts at the beginning of their movies.

Can I see some samples of your work? Good luck!

Seun
What would you advice, please?
Re: Upcoming Scriptwriter Wants To Create TV Ads by DoMH: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2006

(1) (Reply)

5 Small Business Mistakes / What's Your View About Celtel Obtaining V-mobile Nigeria? / Tastee Fried Chicken On Fire Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.