Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

How To NATURALLY Increase Your bosom Size - Tips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To NATURALLY Increase Your bosom Size - Tips (1511 Views)

Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To NATURALLY Increase Your bosom Size - Tips by 9JAFRESH: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
[b]If you want to enlarge your breasts without surgery or other harmful methods, you’re not alone. Many women today are turning to natural methods to get bigger breasts without putting their body in harm’s way. While the results will be more subtle than implants, there are things you can do to naturally enhance your breasts. Read on to learn more.

Here’s an unusual way to increase your breast size naturally… the best part is, it only takes 5-10 minutes of your time.

I first want to make sure that you know that I’m not some sort of expert on increasing breast size… in fact I don’t know of any “experts” when it comes to increasing your breast size naturally. So take this information for what it’s worth.

I have not personally used the information I’m about to share, but I thought it would be a good idea to give you this information in the hopes that you avoid breast enlargement surgery.

Here’s what you do…

Rub your hands together really fast for 10-15 seconds to create kinetic heat. Now place your hands on the upper middle part of your breasts and rub down and in… so your hands go down towards the ground while between your nipples. (Note: Try to avoid touching your nipples when doing this.)

Keep rubbing in a circular motion around your nipples in this fashion. Rub 1 circle per second and try for 200-300 at a time. This will take you about 5 minutes. If you were to do this 1-2 times everyday, it’s reputed that your breasts will increase by 1 cup size in about 23-28 days.
[/b]

[size=13pt]
You can read the rest of the post and watch a 3 minute video on how to Naturally Increase your Breast Size on:
http://naijafresh.com/how-to-naturally-increase-breast-size/
[/size]

Re: How To NATURALLY Increase Your bosom Size - Tips by Endybest2424(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Even 4 guys?

(1) (Reply)

Under Arm Sweating / See The New Greeting Format In Lagos All Because Of The Deadly EBOLAR VIRUS….. / Pls Help I Have Ascites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.