Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Oyo Government Fails To Pay Waec Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oyo Government Fails To Pay Waec Fee (627 Views)

SS3 Students Attack Orisunfm Ile Ife Over Refusal Of Government To Pay WAEC Fees / ASUU Will Tackle Buhari If He Fails To Act Early - UI VC / Oyo Govt Yet To Pay WAEC, Council Withholds Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Government Fails To Pay Waec Fee by stevebent(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
It has come to notice that all government secondary schools in Oyo State has been facing problems with their WASSCE result. "When I tried to check myresult, instead of bringing out my result, I could only see "NO RESULT FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFICIED YEAR" says a student in Ibadan. Many students have also been complaining of seeing the same thing. The question remains, What could have caused this? Reports has it that it might be that the Government is yet to settle WAEC, Some say that WAECis yet to recieve the C.A tests results from various schools.
Are you in Ibadan and a Public school student? Were you able to check your result? Pls do comment

(1) (Reply)

AOCOED 1st Batch Admission List For 2013/2014 Is Out / Planet / JAMB Warns Against Late Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.