Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Sony Xperia X1: Set To Knock Off The Iphone And All Symbian Tech? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony Xperia X1: Set To Knock Off The Iphone And All Symbian Tech? (1102 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available / BBM on iPhone and related issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Xperia X1: Set To Knock Off The Iphone And All Symbian Tech? by kaelo(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2008
, man was chattin with ma tech whizz body and she mentioned the phone, first i thot she was jus cheesin off me, but man this fonr is mad, so what are the odds it will hurt the iphone, is this sony ericssonz answer, or is it another loud flop waitin to happen, calling to all the maestros out there,  grin
Re: Sony Xperia X1: Set To Knock Off The Iphone And All Symbian Tech? by sect(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2008
X1 na old phone now. Visit www.esato.com for more details
Re: Sony Xperia X1: Set To Knock Off The Iphone And All Symbian Tech? by kaelo(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2008
serious, o boi as i see the fone, fear grip me sha, nice one,but how the fone capabilities be,is it jus another over hyped, over designed e90
Re: Sony Xperia X1: Set To Knock Off The Iphone And All Symbian Tech? by sect(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2008
Lol . . . . Now you know why the phone is under-hyped and the release is being delayed. Am a die-hard SE freak but honestly that X1 didnt appeal to me. I prefer P1 to it,the name is catchy though. . . Xperia
Re: Sony Xperia X1: Set To Knock Off The Iphone And All Symbian Tech? by kaelo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2008
, yeah the P1 is actually cool, never handled it, but pls ericsson needs to come up wiv sumthn a bit more reasonable, i mean look at the n96, that fone will rock the very foundations, even htc is set to take a crack at the mobile industry,
Re: Sony Xperia X1: Set To Knock Off The Iphone And All Symbian Tech? by sect(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2008
And you think G900 isn't cool right?
Re: Sony Xperia X1: Set To Knock Off The Iphone And All Symbian Tech? by kaelo(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2008
nah brine, u gotta admit, these fones are comin wiv some reviews that are sure to scare steve jobs, the lads here ve made me love the iphone but the more i read these rave reviews of this up and coming gadgies, i feel like im goin into a hut to escape hurricane nokia, u gotta admit, stevie myt be the man, but even the nu 3g iphone wud need a lot of guile to take the prize from nokia symbian folks, hell, it myt never happen, Bleep that, im still gunning for that iphone baby grin
Re: Sony Xperia X1: Set To Knock Off The Iphone And All Symbian Tech? by kaelo(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2008
yeah sect, i totally feel u dawg, but see, wat does the G900 have that u haven't seen at all, its 5mp shut eye, its symbian uiq os, wat is it that it has that wud excite someone lookin for change, its jus simillar to the rest of the stuff, we used to, i mean tell me, wat phone is being released now that excites u, its jus the same ol s**t, anywayz, i love the design, but its nuffin screamin, nuffin mad and therefore nuffn worth the extra stress, sony ericsson try harder grin
Re: Sony Xperia X1: Set To Knock Off The Iphone And All Symbian Tech? by sect(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2008
So you think the N96 is going to introduce techs that you haven't seen or heard of before?
Re: Sony Xperia X1: Set To Knock Off The Iphone And All Symbian Tech? by texazzpete(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2008
Are you guys on crack?!!

Calling the Xperia X1 a 'sham' phone?
There's FAR more hype for the X1 than even the N96. And FWIW, Windows Mobile 6.1 is more than a match for Symbian OS.

HTC just announced the HTC touch pro. I challenge you guys to find a sexier phone out there

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Cheap And Original Nokia E71 And E63 For Immediate Purchase / Symbian Phone Browser That Show Timers Or Moving Images. / Looking For Nokia C7 Or C6-01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.