Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nigerian Music Section Rules - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Music Section Rules (1945 Views)

Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] / Why Nigerian Music Groups Break-up / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Nigerian Music Section Rules by eldee(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2008
How's y'all doing
As you might have noticed already, I, the Legen-Dary e[b]LD[/b]ee, am your new moderator grin
We all know how badly a moderator has been requested on thread so I just had to get to work without intros
To make this section smooth-running, I have compiled a list of rules for us to abide by

TOPICS
- No forum spamming
- All Adverts should be posted in the 'Official Advert Thread' to make sure the audience is wider
- Please do not duplicate threads
- Use the search button to find already existing threads on that topic
- Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk"

POSTING
- No insults or personal attacks
- No off-topic posting
- No foul language

Don't take things too personal.  Jokes are cracked and sarcasm is common
But if you are personally insulted.  Please use the "Report to Moderator" link.
If you keep ignoring the rules, a ban will be the consequence.

Please abide with the rules as I won't be held responsible for any actions I'm forced to take. . .

P.S This thread will be left open for one month for any comments, complaints or suggestions. . .
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by smile4kenn(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2008
ok, noted
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by sect(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2008
I hope skingo will take note of posting rules 1 and 3.
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by eldee(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2008
sect:

I hope skingo will take note of posting rules 1 and 3.
Err. . .believe me, he will
Everyone likes a well arranged place for reasonable discussions
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by ogrebuga(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2008
yes SIR!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by eldee(m): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2008
As I pointed out before, I'm open to suggestions on how to make this place run smoothly wink

ogrebuga:

yes SIR!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
If I whoaz ya face grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by abdurrazaq(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2008
I suggest you make a sticky thread as it was done for that of adverts.
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by eldee(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2008
abdurrazaq:

I suggest you make a sticky thread as it was done for that of adverts.
Aiite. . .I'll do just that
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by tosinadeda: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2008
Hmm saucekid can rest
no more uncald 4 insults 4rm jobless twats!
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by YourFather: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2008
Are you not going to be shooting yourself in the foot with the no insults rule, to be honest, although I think alot of them are uncalled for it does make discusions interesting, this is not school afterall and in the real world people are insulted and verse versa.

I think it should be left to posters to approach each topic as they see fit. We are on a music related page discussing music like Rap, does it then make sense to say people should not diss each other, come on!!!
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2008
Eldee block this thread b4 your haterz come in
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by eldee(m): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2008
toyinrayo:

Eldee block this thread before your haterz come in
Nah! actually, this thread is actually for complaints and stuffs like that
Besides I'm too le-gen-da-ry to be hated cheesy

@Yourfather
Noted. . .I'll see if I can strike sumn wiv Seun on that
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by tRoOE(f): 3:20am On Jun 06, 2008
na wa ooooooo u moderator shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by eldee(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2008
tRoOE:

na wa ooooooo u moderator shocked undecided lipsrsealed
hehehehehe. . . grin grin
Come, why're you spoiling my bone-face cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by Rapsody(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2008
Congratulatnz, Elder! Game recognize Game, Legendz do too! God-Hip hop is tha Movement!
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by FLOWSHOW: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2008
lol. eldee .game recognise game, flowshow gives props, holla
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by chronique(m): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2008
nice idea.makes things work a lot beta.keep it flowing.we gat ur back
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by skingo(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2008
sect. wat is ur deal with me? areu trying to say i only insult people? if so. ur wrong. i drop my facts from time to time. the fact that i get into verbal disputes with these guys is no reason to think im full of insults. i am smart. i get sense.

meanwhile eldee its hi time u cleaned up all the yawa going on here. because boys are not smiling.
and if someone is sayingn something as senseless as professors listen to modnnine e.gjavalovepls do something fast
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by eldee(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2008
YourFather:

Are you not going to be shooting yourself in the foot with the no insults rule, to be honest, although I think alot of them are uncalled for it does make discusions interesting, this is not school afterall and in the real world people are insulted and verse versa.

I think it should be left to posters to approach each topic as they see fit. We are on a music related page discussing music like Rap, does it then make sense to say people should not diss each other, come on!!!
I think if everyone can use the insults and still drive the point in every post, we won't have problems
The matter arises when people turn threads into mudslinging grounds and totally forget the topic.

@skingo
Like I was explaining to Tosin the other day, I don't have a right to compress people's opinions
If they think Tuface is the world's best rapper, there's nothing I can do bout that
It's a public forum, the mechanism behind it is coflict of opinions. . .

@Rapsody and Flowshow[size=1pt](bolaji)[/size] grin
Thanx man, hope u're feeling Shaz' job in ur end
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by skingo(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2008
@ eldee: omo all that one na opaks.
for ur mind u believe say professors dey listen to modenine?
say wetin happen? u don hear when them use cry teach lecture?lol grin

no be mumu javalove be.
bonsue
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by eldee(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2008
@Skingo
He was talking bout the School University of Hardknocks na grin tongue tongue wink
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by ztyle(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2008
But Mod, why is it that ur own Rules allow replies? undecided
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by AfrknKngs(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2008
Mehn, I think skingo needs a life, every argument on this forum was because skingo/sauce wants to bash every1's opinions!!! Na him we 4 don ban long time ago and keep da peace in this bitch!! Yah digg?? Anyways, Big ups 2 Eldee, Brilliant idea sha!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by skingo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2008
coz all ur posts dont mean nothing. this is not ur programmers haven. this is nairaland for peopel who live in naira terms. u wey dey look for professors. how many professors recite lyrics?lol.

africankings. ur music sucks. sauce kid is above you guys by many scores. javalove is just a hater. one of those underground guys wey dey vex say them no get blue passport
oloshi
shey u got the blue p?lol why e no go pain u
its naija
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by eiete(f): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2008
What exactly is going down here?
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by owolomo(m): 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2008
@ SKINGO
bros if na diss u they diss abeg diss well but to say african kings music suckks, nna that one na pure lie and hate, or is either u don have ears for music at all, AFRICAN KINGS MUSIC ARE LIKE G-UNIT, PIDDY, THE WHOLE SOUTH SIDE MUSIC, WHILE SAUCE KID IS LIKE SOLDJA BOI, AND THAT MY FRIEND IS NOT MUSIC, THATS WAT U CALL NOISE, MEEHHN HOW CAN SAY HIS MUSIC, THAT NICCA IS A SWAGGA JACKKA, JOR JOR, TELL HIM TO BE ORIGINAL AND MAKE SUMTHIN NEW,
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by skingo(m): 5:44am On Jun 14, 2008
omo we dey feel sauce kid so does everyone else around us so u r not interferring with his music, money or progress, u just dey nairaland dey shout.u no see other artists wey dey make am on nairaland, thoe guys are busy. u dey here dey force me with ur words. i no like them, im hating on them bla bla, im sha not a fan of their work
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by skingo(m): 5:48am On Jun 14, 2008
omo i no send wetin u dey try tel me. african kings suck. u dnt see sauce here promoting music. if no b boys say make i free una, i go use bad mouth useless ur lives. african kings ko. kabiyesi dey for iyaiye. olofo oshi
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by javalove(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2008
pls no well to do person shud reply skingo again. he takes things personal and wat u r known for on this forum is to insult pips. u claim u gbadun saucekid only because he's from ogba dats wat most of ur posts are about. not because he sings gud music so anyone advocating gud music will not make sense to u,

repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. dont insult pple again u heared, ?

I neva said professors listen to modenine. all i said was even a professor of computer science would relate with the track pentium ix so mo lie for my head opuro
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by skingo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2008
why javalove dey always use the things i say after they become old. since when i dey tell haters to repent. abeg. come original. that na ogba city slang. and u not from here. and yes sauce is from ogba and ogba is on the map. and everyone knows sauce kid can rap. thats why i never have to prove it. u steadily have to come in her eand quite modenine lines as if u were the one writing his lyrics. sometimes wonder what u do with ur time since u spend it dissecting words. and programming bullshit. which big company in nigeria uses ur works? means ur trash. boys are making money u dey here dey dull.tell me say modenine get terrano jee.lol wetin be terrano?lol omo when u see that lexus black and on black. its me. no vex
Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by AfrknKngs(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2008
skingo:

because all your posts don't mean nothing. this is not your programmers haven. this is nairaland for peopel who live in naira terms. u wey dey look for professors. how many professors recite lyrics?lol.

africankings. your music sucks. sauce kid is above you guys by many scores. javalove is just a hater. one of those underground guys wey dey vex say them no get blue passport
oloshi
shey u got the blue p?lol why e no go pain u
its naija

LMAO, we don't see sauce promoting because YOU ARE SAUCE u Fukk!! U sound like u juss enter yankee, Fukkin green card holder, They shudnt let stupid imigrants like u come here, u shud stay in ogba and swallow sum ogba dikks!!! We no send, Like Java Said, Da only reason why u like Sauce/urself is coz he/u from Ogba!!! come on now, quit posing and let us know how bad u want this for u 2 happen, Watch! African Kings gon be all up ur hood ur area, U will be their number 1 fan/, =D Bet Me!! U love their music, U wish sauce could come up w/ sumtn original like AKS!!! =D I pity u though,

~We Are AKS~

Re: Nigerian Music Section Rules by eldee(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2008
@AfricanKings
In my own opinion, you can make your point without swearing
Besides it'll make your point clearer wink
Just an opinion ooh grin

(1) (2)

Rymzo & 3gga, Another Terry G-ay.com Saga! / EXCLUSIVE!!! Reminisce - 2MUSSH [official Video] / What Can I Sing For Mtn Project Fame Auditioning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.