Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Divine Subtraction - Winning Each Day Devotional - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Divine Subtraction - Winning Each Day Devotional (393 Views)

Do Not Walk Alone - Winning Each Day Devotional / Divine Subtraction Part 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional / The Good Fight - Winning Each Day Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Subtraction - Winning Each Day Devotional by PstWoleSoetan(m): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

DIVINE SUBTRACTION

August 11, 2013

MEMORY VERSE: 2 Kings 7:2 So an officer on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God and said, “Look, if the Lord would make windows in heaven, could this thing be?” And he said, “In fact, you shall see it with your eyes, but you shall not eat of it.”

For the greatness in you to manifest, there must first be a divine subtraction because God will not multiply anything around you that does not reflect His nature. The officer on whose hand the King leaned had to be removed from the equation because he expressed doubt which is not in God's nature. This was dangerous because he had the King's ear and was in a position to influence the king.

The officer on whose the king leaned is symbolic of the support system most believers have- the people we trust and confide in. They are the people who give us advice and who influence our decisions. We will be unable to manifest greatness if we insist on hanging around voices that do not support what God has said. Today, God is saying that in order for us to manifest the greatness He has put in us, we must re-evaluate our support system.

We must get rid of certain things in our lives which are not in line with God's plan for us. We must learn to leave certain things behind in order to manifest the greatness on our inside. Whenever your support system begins to belittle or challenge what God has said then it is time to subtract it from your life.

CONFESSION: I attract people who love the things of God. I am at the right place at the right time with the right people doing the right things! Nothing is big enough to stop me.

PRAYER: I receive the grace to identify and subtract every support system that has held me back from manifesting greatness in Jesus' name.

FURTHER READING: Gen 12:1, Gen 13:14

(1) (Reply)

Exporting Bitter Cola And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Starting A Business / Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.