Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Will Excel, Succeed, Make It, Etc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Excel, Succeed, Make It, Etc (447 Views)

The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran / Why Do Most Churches Make It Mandatory For Women To Cover Their Hair In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Excel, Succeed, Make It, Etc by sidespin: 5:27am On Aug 15, 2013
I WILL 'EXCEL, 'SUCCEED, etc

I will always be clothed in white, & always anoint my head with oil eccl9v8

I will be blessed for I’m generous pv22v9

I will be blessed in what I do, for I look intently in2d perfect law of freedom. Js1v25

I will be caught up together with other saints in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so I will be with the Lord forever. 1 Thess 4:17

I will be counted worthy of the kingdom of God. 2 Thess 1:5

I will be like a shelter from the wind & a refuge from the storm, like streams of water In the desert & the shadow of a great rock in a thirsty land isa32v2

I will be protected from the lash of the tongue… jb5v21

I will be rewarded according to my own labor cor3v8

I will be richly blessed pv28v20

I will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; I will rejoice in the bounty of the Lord Jer 31:12

I will come forth as gold jb23v10

I will come to no harm, for I obey His command eccl8v5

I will dwell in this land & enjoy safe pasture…37v3

I will dwell on the heights, my refuge will be the mountain fortress. My bread will be supplied, & water will not fail me isa33v16

I will eat my food with gladness, & drink my wine with a joyful heart, for it is now that God favors what I do eccl9v7

I will eat the grapes of my planted vineyard; I will drink of the milk of my tendered flock cor9v7

I will enjoy a long life, for I hate ill-gotten gain pv28v16

I will enjoy life with my wife whom I love, all the days of the life God has given me eccl9v9

I will enjoy my work, because it is my lot eccl3v22

I will enjoy the prosperity of your chosen ones, I will share in the joy of your nation 106v51

I will go on my way in safety, & my foot will not stumble pv3v23

I will go to my fathers in peace, & I will be buried at a good old age gen15v15

I will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world I am like Him 1jn4v17

I will have food to spare, for I stay awake pv20v13

I will have abundant food, for I’m working my land pv28v19

I will have no fear of bad news; my heart is steadfast 112v7

I will have plenty of goats’ milk to feed me & my family & to nourish my servants girls
I will know the proper time & procedure, for I’m wise in my heart eccl8v5

I will lie down, with no one to make me afraid isa17v2

I will live forever, for doing the will of God 1jn2v17

I will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest isa32v18

I will live in safety & be at ease, without fear of harm pv1v33

I will live in the land & remain in it pv2v21

I will live securely. Mic5v4

I will live to serve others by God’s power 2cor13v4

I will live with Him; I will also reign with Him. 2tm2v12

I will make captives of my captors & rule over my oppressors isa14v2

I will never fall & I will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of My Lord & Savior Jesus Christ 2pt1v10

I will never say I am ill isa33v24

I will not boast beyond proper limits, but will confine my boasting to the field God has assigned to me 2cor10v13

I will not come under judgment cor11v31

I will not die but live, & will proclaim what the Lord has done 118v17

I will not fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age (homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, CHILDREN & fields - & with them persecution mk10v29

I will not judge by what I sees with my eyes, or decide by hears with my ears isa11v3

I will receive my praise from God cor4v5

I will receive what God has promised me heb10v36

I will reign on the earth because you have made me to be a kingdom with others & a priest to serve my God, & …rev5v10

I will remain in the Son & in the Father 1jn2v24

I will renew my strength. I will soar on wings like eagles; I will run & not grow weary, I will walk & not be faint for I hope in the Lord isa40v31

I will satisfy the priests with abundance, and my you will be filled with my bounty. Jer 31:14

I will see those arrogant people no more isa33v19

I will serve before kings; I will not serve before obscure men pv22v28

I will share in the blessings of the gospel cor9v23

I will spend the rest of my days in prosperity & my years in contentment jb35v11

I will stand, for the Lord is able to make me stand. Rom 14:4

I will thrive like a green leaf pv11v28

I will tread upon the lion & the cobra; I will trample the great lion & the serpent 91v13

I will walk about in freedom 119v45

I will spend my days in prosperity, & my descendants will inherit the land…25v12

I will eat & be satisfied…22v26

I will eat the fruit of my labor; blessings and prosperity are mine 128v2

I will be overjoyed when His glory is revealed 1pt4v13

I will be protected forever…37v28

I will be rewarded for my good pvpv14v14

I will always have hope 71v14

I will flourish like a palm tree, I will grow like a cedar of Lebanon planted in the house of the Lord, I will flourish in the courts of my God 92v12-13

I will go free pv11v21

I will have abundant food, for I working my land pv12v11

I will live to enjoy the light jb33v28

I will never be uprooted Pv10v30

I will win favor & a good name in the sight of God & man pv3v4

I will prosper, for I’m generous pv11v25

I will reap a hundredfold because the Lord has blessed me like He did Isaac gen26v12

I will reap with songs of joy 126v5

I will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away 1pt5v4

I will share in the glory to be revealed 1pt5v1

As in the days when you came out of Egypt, I will show you my wonders. Mic 7:15

I will still bear fruit In old age, I will stay fresh & green, proclaiming, ‘’The Lord is upright; he is my rock, & there is no wickedness in him’’ 92v14-15

I will walk in the name of the Lord my God for ever and ever. Mic 4:5

I, with unveiled face reflect the Lord’s glory, & I’m being transformed into His likeness with ever-increasing glory 2cor3v18
NIV (CONFESSION MATERIAL)
Re: I Will Excel, Succeed, Make It, Etc by omotayokay: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2013
Just obey God's commandment and seek His kingdom with all your mind, body and soul first then all these shall be your possion! Mere saying this is just as sayin any other word witout you first cultivatiating a God living......take care!

(1) (Reply)

Why Pay For Child University In Nigeria Get It Free Join Jesus Empire Ministry / God Wants To Prove Himself With These Three Things Today. / Becoming Gods Masterpiece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.