Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Get That Job Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get That Job Today (611 Views)

I Got A Job Today / I Got A Job Today / I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get That Job Today by kawotek(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2008
What could really make you stand out among your peers supposing that you are about a couple of hundred applicants submitting your resume to a particular job.
My people it is about having the right tools and the right mindset,and I can even tell you categorically that it is not about just only searching and applying for every available job vacancy.
It is about having the right tools and that alone guarantees your placement in any of your job-hunt.For you to keep on learning more you can always go to my blog to get up to date well researched info.
Please note I am not here to tell you of any new opening rather to help you develop the right tools for your search,though occasionally I might be alerting you on hot openings as I am also a worker that has changed job twice.we shall all make it turn by turn by the grace of God.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Position Of Program Officer / Fast, Convenient And Affordable Study In Russia - 2008/09 Academic Year / Be The First To Be Notified On Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.