Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) (31360 Views)

Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by 80million1: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
ok
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by JKendi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kessythegeek: She needs Jesus

Dahs all. And, if she persists noh going to Him, anoda story might pop up again.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Fazhy: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
Now. Tonto is a superstar.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by johndaniel: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ha life wud hav bn a mistery,bt tnk God
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Tpave(m): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
Rap maestro: mtcheew 'is it not beta 4 her to kill herself than to commit suicide'
Guy you're very funny. What's the different between killing yourself and commiting suicide. grin
Rap maestro: mtcheew 'is it not beta 4 her to kill herself than to commit suicide'
Guy you're very funny. What's the different between killing yourself and commiting suicide.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by texaco1: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
This tonto will do anything just to get noticed or attention .someone sent her a pizza and then next thing she does is to post it on the web,I think the heading should be gifts sent to tonto by her boy friends.
Well at least she finally made it to front page maybe she will keep quite for one week
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Ashabie(f): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
Awwww! C pizza! Am preparing that right away!
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Rapmaestro(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
Godwinsilas:
my guy u get provlem o who do u like dis suicide and killing herself what is d different?
no be ur first lady talk am?
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by obiosaks(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
pls dnt remind us anytin Abt dame again
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Rapmaestro(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tpave: Guy you're very funny. What's the different between killing yourself and commiting suicide. ;DGuy you're very funny. What's the different between killing yourself and commiting suicide.
you must be a learner. so u think say i no knw wetin suicide mean? look here kid; i have PHD BSC MSC NTA CNN BBC in english language cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Godwinsilas:
my guy u get provlem o who do u like dis suicide and killing herself what is d different?
he clear say u b butty, dem go say mk una grow with garri, una go prefer corn flask.

See satin computer games n staying indoor cause 2u

U dey lack orientations
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by YomaA(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
starboy15: na una get time 2 snd am pizza n gold watch.only me na rope,penknives,daggar nd insecticide she go get as gft.mtcheeeew.
my broda na true u talk o,I jst hope she nk go useless her life and dieant a young age.shes so pathetic.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by shaneroberts26: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
Now wid d comments i am seeing here,i believe she will now kill herself dan commit suicide dis time around.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Ezebuola(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
tontoh pls dnt try 2 kil ursef, i wont change anything, look its nt every1 hates u, we hear abt u n wat u do. Some maybe true n some false, u jst nid 2 gt used 2 it n b ursef, 4 me i luv u so much n i dnt knw y. Live ur life d way it pleases u, bt b sure 2 dif btw d gud n evil, learn 2 suport charity n show luv 2 ppl. Dats my frndly advice, i dnt hv millions or thousands 2 buy u gold n diamonds 2 show u dat i care. Bt my words of encouragement shud b worth more dan dat.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by g4ucom: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
starboy15: na una get time 2 snd am pizza n gold watch.only me na rope,penknives,daggar nd insecticide she go get as gft.mtcheeeew.
Na u correct pass jooooo na d very tin wen she need be dat. Poko grin
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ezebuola: tontoh pls dnt try 2 kil ursef, i wont change anything, look its nt every1 hates u, we hear abt u n wat u do. Some maybe true n some false, u jst nid 2 gt used 2 it n b ursef, 4 me i luv u so much n i dnt knw y. Live ur life d way it pleases u, bt b sure 2 dif btw d gud n evil, learn 2 suport charity n show luv 2 ppl. Dats my frndly advice, i dnt hv millions or thousands 2 buy u gold n diamonds 2 show u dat i care. Bt my words of encouragement shud b worth more dan dat.
mumu ! U forget say na me dey read am or u see toton here.

Bambihala

1 Like

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tonto, shey mo j'omo ghana? You wey I see for Lagos Island dey price watch, you com dey lamba for here say na fans give you? God dey.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Nnachi404(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2013
Julieccentric: See Nigerians and their hypocrisy! If she kill herself na una go open thread to sign R.I.P wey go reach 20pages if possible.

Poko baby no kill yourself oo cos some people still love you.Do what is right dear.
see you see lies chai this Poko girl self na wash
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by iGeneral: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
Donor must chop banku now
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
This one no go find somewhere siddon?? If really u tot of suicide den u shuld be dead by nw na...attention seeking psycopath...tswwwww
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Simonet: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
I always thought she was a lot stronger than that. It takes strong people to court controversy!
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Spiff20(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
25Calibre: Only a fool would believe a Nigerian such as her would attempt suicide. It's extremely rare for Nigerians, and especially Igbos to contemplate suicide, talk much of a person of her recognition (at least in Nigeria)

She just wanted to jump on the " I attempted suicide " bandwagon.
Mr man she is nt an igbo gurl
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Spiff20(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Most of u critizing tonto ar worse dan she is, jst dat u pple ar 2 insignificant 2 be noticed. Ain't she better off dan cossy,afro candy nd d beverly. U've critized her 2 extent of she attempting suicide u pple shud let her rest jor.#TEAM TONTOLET
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by nerodenero: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kessythegeek: She needs Jesus
That is true but she loves the devil.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by stchinedu: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
So na news now to wan kill self? Mmmtshewwww, abeg bar man, give me one odeku nd a plate of isi ewu. angry
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Ifyann: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Are u for real.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by victorv12(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
The b*tch should hang herself. She's better off dead. It's not in our culture for a Nigerian to commit suicide. But recently, all these aje pako girls ( gutter girls) calling themselves "SUPER STARS", the way the social media display their b*tchy behaviors on these entertainment channels are getting too much. He should go ahead and commit suicide. Nigeria is a country that forget the dead easily. Even great men and women are forgotten in Nigeria not to talk about one toto dikeh. If she no commit suicide she be bastard!!!
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by stchinedu: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Spiff20: Mr man she is nt an igbo gurl
Serious?! She must be Fulani then! cheesy
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by stchinedu: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Spiff20: Most of u critizing tonto ar worse dan she is, jst dat u pple ar 2 insignificant 2 be noticed. Ain't she better off dan cossy,afro candy nd d beverly. U've critized her 2 extent of she attempting suicide u pple shud let her rest jor.#TEAM TONTOLET
Please rate this brain
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by brogadia: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
If u say anytin bad, its pure "BAD BELLE"
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by fairestone(f): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
I dey suspect say na don jazzy send dat pizza and ipad oh
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Olysmile(f): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
The peace that passeth all understanding is yours tonto, allow Jesus to take over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Stuns In Red Shirt & Red Sneakers / Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo / Uriel Oputa Takes Her Mum Shopping On Wheelchair (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.