Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

What Will Leaders Of Developed Countries Think Of Nigeria If They Read Our News? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Leaders Of Developed Countries Think Of Nigeria If They Read Our News? (631 Views)

Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI / The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Leaders Of Developed Countries Think Of Nigeria If They Read Our News? by mekaboy(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2013
I know most developed countries we run to and do anything to become citizens started from nowhere. They did not even have 10% of the natural resources we have but see how far they have gone. This is a result of hard work and creative thinking, they pass that one to their children, that's why you see small children discovering and developing stuff like yahoo google facebook etc. These are things both the young and old use in Nigeria.

Countries like china japan can easily do without, they have their own servers, social networks etc. At some points they every restrict their citizens from using some of the US sites and they are still ok without them.

We in Nigeria, if they deny us access to yahoo, gmail, fbook, blackberry etc, our nation will shut down.

Now when leaders of these nations read our headlines I wonder what they will think of us.

Fashiola deports igbos

OUK threatens to sue fashiola

Fashiola says no appology

Jonathan is an unserious kindergarten president.

I am not a kindergarten president- respect the truth your age and Nigeria.

Senator yarima and senate ok child marriage.

Senate; we were blackmailed by religion to accept child marriage

Assuu pay us 92billion

Govt we don't have 92 billion

Jonathan to amechi don't contest

Amechi to jonathan I will contest

19. Out of 16 governors voted amechi

Jang won amechi with 16 votes out of 19

FFK I slept with 3 married igbo ladies so I am not an igbo hater.

FFK if igbos want to take what is our heritage we won't let them.

Ladipo traders we won't accept baba oloja

Traders have been asked to accept baba oloja of leave the state.

Obasanjo to tinubu, atiku etc failed Nigeria

Atiku replies OBJ I did not fail Nigeria u did

Obasanjo atiku other slept with FFks wife and daughters.

We will leave PDP

Don't leave PDP

APC to president come and join our party

President to APC I love my party I will not join u.

Supper eagles filled with igbos

**Finally**

President jonathan has gone to borrow 3billion from china

FG is asking all islamic banks to lend Nigeria more money

Jonathan shuns US to go and borrow money from china.

The US thinks if they don't lend to Nigeria no other nation will.

UK slams visa Fee on Nigeria

Nigeria says we will retaliate.

Reading from the Nigerian headlines, why won't US shun Nigeria?

Why won't Nigeria be borrowing always?

Why won't Nigerians be asked to pay 3000 pounds deposit to visit UK?

I wonder what leaders of the other nations will be thinking when they read our headlines.

Does our headlines show we are even a developing nation?

Is this the type of headlines you read about US UK CHina before they got to where they are now?

And the worst of all you see both young and old men on Nairaland celebrating such headlines, commenting on the topics till it gets to 100 pages.

Life itself is moving so you can't be stagnant, its either your moving forward or your moving backwards.

And its clear we are moving backwards in Nigeria.
Re: What Will Leaders Of Developed Countries Think Of Nigeria If They Read Our News? by bloggernaija: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2013
I do not think you read foriegn news at all.
What you get overseas is even worse .
Re: What Will Leaders Of Developed Countries Think Of Nigeria If They Read Our News? by redsun(m): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2013
They don't think much of african countries like.They only see them as bongo bongo countries that needs aids.
Re: What Will Leaders Of Developed Countries Think Of Nigeria If They Read Our News? by DerideGull(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2013
redsun: They don't think much of african countries like.They only see them as bongo bongo countries that needs aids.

You could not be more correct. Most Africans in Diaspora also think Nigeria is a useless jungle.
Re: What Will Leaders Of Developed Countries Think Of Nigeria If They Read Our News? by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2013
DerideGull:

You could not be more correct. Most Africans in Diaspora also think Nigeria is a useless jungle.
I mean, with the likes of u constantly posting away like a hateful black Nazi, what do u expect us to think?
Re: What Will Leaders Of Developed Countries Think Of Nigeria If They Read Our News? by redsun(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2013
DerideGull:

But it is the obvious true.There is no constructive and accountable system in place.
Re: What Will Leaders Of Developed Countries Think Of Nigeria If They Read Our News? by nora544: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2013
I read the hearline of nigeria and from some other countries i like to know how it is in other countries.

I come from a country we have not much but what we have that is okay.

We work hard that we become what we are now, one of the richest countries in the world. With a good economic, good educatuion and a good social system. When we would only pray and fast than we would be at the same level than nigeria.

We have a church that speaks for the poor, a church that speaks loud when the goverment makes something what is not okay.

Some years ago the winter was very long and the people have to heat so the poor in the country would have problems to pay there heating bill, what makes the church, the church speaks that the goverment should help this people to give them extra money for the heating bill for this year and also the church give money to the poor for this.

Nigeria is a country with two religions that is one problem.

Nigeria is a country with many tribes and nigeria is not a nation.

Nigeria is a country where corruption is growing.

Why the churches didnot say something aginst it, that is clear Don’t bite the hand that feeds you (money).

This is for both christian and muslim so why they should change something.
Re: What Will Leaders Of Developed Countries Think Of Nigeria If They Read Our News? by mekaboy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Are you related to Musiwa?

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike- States University / GEJ, A Hawk That Cannot Carry A Chicken / Jonathan Seals New PDP National Secretariat, As Faction Kicks...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.