Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,489 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

League Of Legends - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / League Of Legends (1104 Views)

League Of Legends :D / NEW FIFA 14 LEGENDS!! Amazing First 11. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

League Of Legends by maestro03: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2013
Hello everyone,

Just want to find out if there are any other League Of Legend players out there. Searched far and wide but cant seem to find any Nigerians; it's surprising 'cos the game is off tha hook!!!

Try it out, it's free to play. All you need is a PC or laptop with a mouse (not track-pad), a little bit of patience as the learning curve is quite steep and some imagination.
Re: League Of Legends by maestro03: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2013
C'mon guys, try it out! It's amazing, if you like team based battles. It's free to play!! Check it out: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

It's totally worth it.

Caveat: You could get totally hooked to the game!! wink

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How Can I Play Game On My Laptop / Fifa 16: EA Sports Game To Feature Women For First Time / How Much Can I Get Psp Vital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.