Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Beverly And Angelo Claims They Didnt have sexx In The Bba House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly And Angelo Claims They Didnt have sexx In The Bba House (1187 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly & Angelo Claim They Didnt get Intimate / Who Is Hotter? Beverly Osu VS Angelo's Girlfriend Candice Arends (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly And Angelo Claims They Didnt have sexx In The Bba House by Nellizzy(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2013
Angelo
asked
Beverly
"
"What
do
u
think
of
me
not tryna have séx with u? "
She replied
"It's good, it's a nice thing
cos its rare"
I'm confused............Lol

Re: Beverly And Angelo Claims They Didnt have sexx In The Bba House by Akshow: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2013
from the angle of the bath tub make out, its obvious that there was no penetration but it was as steamy as penetration grin
Re: Beverly And Angelo Claims They Didnt have sexx In The Bba House by sheedy407(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2013
Any connectivity in the house cos I watch bba 247,I neva see oh,so how come they tweet?
NOTE:
Sumone's team is not the person.
Re: Beverly And Angelo Claims They Didnt have sexx In The Bba House by Teegurlee(f): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
Am I supposed to believe this?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

a / Oga Don Jazzy And P.A In Mauritius Island / HAPPY 31st BirthdayTo Stephanie Okereke Linus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.