Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

My Stepmother Is Wicked - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stepmother Is Wicked (5640 Views)

The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! / Incredible Make Over,, Who Ever Did This Is Wicked... (guys Beware) / My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Stepmother Is Wicked by Iyandasdiary(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
MY STEPMOTHER IS WICKED

Dear ID readers,

Whenever I narrate my story to people, they usually think I’m gisting them about some kind of movies I’ve seen. My story sounds too much to be real but it’s certainly real.

I am from a polygamous family. My mother was the last wife of my father so, I am the last born of the family. Not only that, I am the only child of my late mother.

My mother died when I was six years old so I didn’t know much about her. The things I know about my mother are those things I heard from my step mother who I lived with. My father didn’t live with us. He always comes over some weekends but, he doesn’t relate with us except my stepmother. Whenever my stepmother reports me to him about things that I didn’t do, he always beat me like a slave.

Part of the interesting stories that my stepmother told me about my mother was that my mother was a witch.
She always told me on several occasions that I was also a witch. I used to think that witchcraft was hereditary so I believed. At times she will beat me with broom and claim that she wanted to cast the witchcraft out of me.

So I lived all my life thinking that I may also end up like my mother and I prayed to God in silent to help me out.
I later gained admission into a secondary school in Osun state last year. I’ve always been the type that keeps to myself a lot. It was because I was scared of people getting close to me. But, out of everything one could avoid, one can’t avoid friends. Even if it’s a single one.

I ended up having a friend. We became suddenly close that I knew almost all her stories. I felt that it was unnecessary for me to hide myself from her any longer. I told her all I am facing in my stepmother’s hands and also told her about my mother’s issue of witchcraft and all.

At first, she said I was narrating a film to her. But, when she saw the sincerity in my eyes, she believed. She told me not to worry that everything will be alright so I believed in her.

Before I knew what was happening, my story was the talk of the school. I never knew that my friend’s mouth leaks and I will regret confiding in her till my dying day. In no time, I became popular in the school and it got to the school authority. They had to summon my stepmother and asked her for details about me.

You won’t want to believe that she told them that I was really a witch and that they’ve been trying their best for me in the family. She said that before my eyes and I busted into tears.

The school then concluded that they take me back home and do deliverance for me. They said I could not continue coming to school because I will be creating fear in students which can blackmail the school. That was how I quit school and ended up working for her at home.

I Thought i should share my story with people .I really dont know what to do anymore.

SOURCE : www.iyandasdiary.com

Re: My Stepmother Is Wicked by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
ehyaa so sorry!! but watch out you yourself may probably become wicked. its like wickedness gene and phenotype runs in every woman and is carefully inherited once in every generation. just take note.
Re: My Stepmother Is Wicked by biolabee(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
A backward formal school believes in witchcraft? shocked
Re: My Stepmother Is Wicked by mesther96(f): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
nollywood?
Re: My Stepmother Is Wicked by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
nice script...hope der is a part 2
Re: My Stepmother Is Wicked by mesther96(f): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
^lol
Re: My Stepmother Is Wicked by wonlasewonimi: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
Does this mean she's cool? Wicked!

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian White Baby Emerge / Is It Ideal To Get A Gift For Your Mother In Law To Be / What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.