Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Just Got A Laptop,pls Advice - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Just Got A Laptop,pls Advice (679 Views)

I Want To Buy A Laptop, Pls Help Me Chk Out This Specs / I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help / Pls I Do I Knw A Gud Laptop?pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got A Laptop,pls Advice by igbi: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2008
Hello all, I just got a laptop, dell, pls advice me on the donts so i I donts of laptops so i wont do anything wron, thanks
Re: Just Got A Laptop,pls Advice by ekifresh: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2008
The Various precautions to follow are:
1. try as much as possible to avoid connection your Laptop directly to generation because of the fluctuation in voltage.
2. Always make sure that during carriage, your laptop bag must be properly padded.
3. Be extremely careful of the softwares you run on your system. You do not have to install all applications or softwares, some may be harmful causing your system to crash.
4. Always avoid dusty areas.
5. Avoid placing your laptop directly on your rug or bed. This would prevent heat exchange between the surrounding in the laptop and the environment.
6. Avoid placing your system where there is much moisture.

These steps would aid you.

Ekene
Re: Just Got A Laptop,pls Advice by igbi: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2008
Thank you very much for those tips, its really helpful i actually put it on the rug while working and sometimes on the bed, thanks for the tips.
Re: Just Got A Laptop,pls Advice by ekifresh: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2008
Thats Ok, but if you still need to contact me you could do so by just dailing 08087674749. There is no problem without a solution.
Re: Just Got A Laptop,pls Advice by alsas(m): 2:02am On Jun 14, 2008
in addition you need to install good antivirust, when on line be careful of scammers and hackers. handle your laptop with a great care because its not easy to get laptop.

(1) (Reply)

Seek for Computer Technician? Here I come / Vga Driver Needed / Help! My Yahoo Messenger Diasppears!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.