Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Simple Reasons Why Michael Jackson Is The Most Exaggerated Musician Ever - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Simple Reasons Why Michael Jackson Is The Most Exaggerated Musician Ever (4369 Views)

Lucky Dube Is The Best African Musician Ever / Most Timeless Musician Ever / 2pac: A Perfect Example of Hiphop's Exaggerated Gangsterism?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Reasons Why Michael Jackson Is The Most Exaggerated Musician Ever by alexchiny: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2013
The OP has got jokes! Justin Bie what??

1 Like

Re: Simple Reasons Why Michael Jackson Is The Most Exaggerated Musician Ever by Abagworo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
"Thriller" and "Off The Wall" were released more than 30. Years ago and they've remained regular in billboard top 200 till date. The only other Artists with such records are Bob Marley's "Legend", Pink Floyd's "Dark Side Of The Moon" Eagles "Greatest Hits" and Beatles "Beatles". In this week MJ has 3 albums "Thriller", "Number ones", "Essential".

However beyond the charts and record sales, he achieved the epitome of being a legend in the news and video. His old videos are better than most videos of this year and I believe he should have sold more long form videos than any artist. He is probably the most pirated artist and shares this with Tupac. Tupac's "All Eyes On Me" would have probably been an all time best selling album if not for piracy.

Someone mentioned Justin Bieber but you can see from this last week's Billboard album sales chart that "Thriller" released over 30 years ago is outselling "Believe" released last year.

Re: Simple Reasons Why Michael Jackson Is The Most Exaggerated Musician Ever by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:38am On Aug 28, 2013
make una leave this chap abeg.

all he wants is attention/Nairaland relevance, and there is no better way to get it than to spin off some outlandish yarn. There is no cure for blatant ignorance other than a willingness to keep quiet and learn
Re: Simple Reasons Why Michael Jackson Is The Most Exaggerated Musician Ever by sunnyt1(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2013
OmoUSH: Hi peeps. Do u know as falsely claimed by millions, Michael Jackson was never the world's greatest singer? These are some reasons that should convince you.
1. Michael Jackson didn't even co-wrote most of his songs. A true musician is one that wrote and sings his songs altogether.
2. The famous dance signature, THE MOONWALK, was not invented by him in the very least. It first came to public show in the early 1930s. Infact he was the least to make it very famous. Younger dancers like Usher, Guinewine, Omarion, etc are even more creative, though he heavily influenced them. That can't be denied.
3. Most of the honours given him should have gone to...?(HOME WORK).
4. HE WAS THE MOST OVERHYPED SINGER IN HISTORY...

The greatest gift eva given is OPINION, bt yours is laughable and lamentable.

Could you then tell the world who the greatest musician, singer, entertainer of all time is?
Re: Simple Reasons Why Michael Jackson Is The Most Exaggerated Musician Ever by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2013
two things everybody has.....an ars3 and an opinion
Re: Simple Reasons Why Michael Jackson Is The Most Exaggerated Musician Ever by Elcapo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
Greatest John lenon #RESPECT
Re: Simple Reasons Why Michael Jackson Is The Most Exaggerated Musician Ever by mazizitonene(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
There's just something...unique things about mj...he's music, his videos.......his style...dance steps...d guy's just a genius....u can listen and watch him over and over and over again...without getting bored....he's jst 2gud...he combines everything perfectly....dats y he's 'hyped' lemme use ur words...cos he's rily d best...his concepts r unique..listen 2 his "emotional songs"....u may even cry if u dnt take tym....his delivery is lyk perfect...hit after hit......in summary: STOP HATING and do ur own s**t....he's a legend...try and bcum ur own n ur field...leave a mark 4 d world
Re: Simple Reasons Why Michael Jackson Is The Most Exaggerated Musician Ever by OmoUSH(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
sunny t:

The greatest gift eva given is OPINION, bt yours is laughable and lamentable.

Could you then tell the world who the greatest musician, singer, entertainer of all time is?
All what i've said are facts; not OPINIONS. In mentioning the greatest entertainers of all time, MJ is far FAR behind. HE IS THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME- only exists in the OPINION WORLD.
Re: Simple Reasons Why Michael Jackson Is The Most Exaggerated Musician Ever by OmniSparrow: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2013
@Op please I need some of the weed you have been smoking.
Re: Simple Reasons Why Michael Jackson Is The Most Exaggerated Musician Ever by Krystale: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2017
HE KNOWS HOW 2 MANIPULATE THE MIND OF THE ORDINARY.COULD SOME1 TELL ME WHAT HE MEANS WITH BILLIE JEAN & BLACK OR WHITE
Re: Simple Reasons Why Michael Jackson Is The Most Exaggerated Musician Ever by Krystale: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
OP U SMART!
WISH THEY NEVER HAD MY TALENT-DISRESPECT, TAPPING IT LIKE HUMANS TAKING EARTHS RESOURCES IN AN ABUSIVE WAY!
Re: Simple Reasons Why Michael Jackson Is The Most Exaggerated Musician Ever by expozey(f): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
I think MJ's popularity stemmed from the fact that he was an enigma. The creativity and seeming ease of his displays also added to him being considered as the greatest PERFORMER of all time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silytone - Otu (mp3 Download) / Big Bamo-kowonje Ft Tolu Video / Jamaican Musicians I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.