Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. (28172 Views)

Bforex Trading / Just Got A Call From Bforex . . . / Please are Bforex real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. by JohnDan1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
For God's sake, I need adivce from the experts on Bforex trade, because I have interest in it. is there profit in it?
Re: Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. by malachi2uk(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
What do you mean by Bforex? Arr you talking of binary option or Forex
Re: Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. by JohnDan1(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2013
Ok, thanks, u can check their website: www.bforex.com
Re: Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. by onosdems: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2013
mate,from d link you posted,bforex is a name of a forex broker

if i get you correctly.you want to go into forex trade

for me i use fxpro broker

are my understanding you? if yes will can move on
Re: Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. by jerrymania(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
JohnDan.:
Ok, thanks, u can check their website: www.bforex.com
They are scammers.

Before checking out any company, do your research on google by searching company + scam. Nairaland wont give you useful info until you search. I repeat they are fraudulent. see the review @ http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.bforex.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. by gbengu(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Shine your eyes. They are international scam.

They are so much keen about your money and after that, no response.

Check this review and response from people:

FPA Review Moderation Team, USA
Rating: No Rating
Date of Post: 2008-12-06
Review: We don't have any experience using BForex.com as a forex broker. If you have traded forex with this brokerage, please leave a review.

Fabunmi Gbenga, Lagos, Nigeria
Rating:
Date of Post: 2014-07-14
Review: When i started with Bforex I was told that any trade I made is my decision and I will be responsible for it, profit of loss, so when they say gold is going up I ignore except I see for myself that it is. The only thing I am yet to confirm is their attitude when it comes to withdrawals.
Abdelmawgoud, Kuwait, Kuwait

Rating:
Date of Post: 2014-07-10
Review: Very big liars, thief, bad advice, scammed
My account manager tried to enforce me to deposit more money, and whenever I gain profit they opene a hedging transaction (they opened 6 transaction during 2 weeks for me), then when they know that I want to withdraw they not answering my emails. and stop calling me
Engr. Joe-Madu Samuel, Abuja, Nigeria

Rating:
Date of Post: 2014-06-19
Review: B-Forex is the biggest scam platform ive ever experienced, i made 482 and 487 usd today around 10am to 12noon +1 west african time.
they removed my profit and turned it to 0, my account officer has refused to say anything and the customer service is saying i should contact him, they are just turning me around till now nothing. his name is christian gergiev.
Ralf, , Lebanon

Rating:
Date of Post: 2014-06-07
Review: I put 5,000$ first and worked for a couple months, When I made it past 40,000, they changed the person who was contacting me, and there was a new person who had a high interest in my account, she started telling me what to do and in a matter of 2-3 days, my account was about 70,000$ So I asked for the money to be transferred and got no answer for some time, then she calls me and tells me that she opened a trade for me that will make a lot of benefit, I open my account, and bam! 0$
I went crazy and started contacting them, they wanted me to put more money.. They're a big WISE scam, but all they do is convince you over and over and over to deposit deposit deposit..

I opened an account with Bforex.com in December 2009. I successfully withdrew my deposit and some profits in February 2010. However, when I continued to make profits and attempted to withdraw further profits in May 2010 my account was frozen.

I received an email from Bforex Holdings saying I had multiple accounts with Bforex and manipulated their trading system. I also had an account with Mecaforex, which I found out afterwards was a white label of Bforex. Either way - I did not breach their terms and conditions and did not abuse their system. The same trades were placed on both Bforex and Mercaforex platforms.

Bforex still have over $11,000 of my money. I saw that Alvin050 case was successfully resolved by FPA against Bforex, this has given me renewed hope.

I have tried to contact Bforex and Mercaforex on numerous occassions but they never return my calls, hang up on me and disconnect me from the live chat.

Since I am getting nowhere and FPA has already had success liasing with Bforex I will be filing a complaint against Bforex.

What is very worrying is that Bforex's advert are popping up everywhere, they are growing at an alarming rate. If any traders are in profit with Bforex they will also have their accounts frozen.
Re: Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. by yinkuschua(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
PLEASE NAIRALANDER I WANT YOU TO KINDLY HELP INVESTIGATE IF BFOREX.COM HAD ACTUALLY CHANGE THEIR WITHDRAWING ATTITUDE BEFORE INVESTING ON THERE PLATFORM.. CAUSE ON GOOGLE I SAW THEY HAD BAD REPUTATIONS AND ALL...

ANY GOOD PLATFORM PLEASE?
Re: Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. by demopiper(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
gbengu:
Shine your eyes. They are international scam.

They are so much keen about your money and after that, no response.

Check this review and response from people:

FPA Review Moderation Team, USA
Rating: No Rating
Date of Post: 2008-12-06
Review: We don't have any experience using BForex.com as a forex broker. If you have traded forex with this brokerage, please leave a review.

Fabunmi Gbenga, Lagos, Nigeria
Rating:
Date of Post: 2014-07-14
Review: When i started with Bforex I was told that any trade I made is my decision and I will be responsible for it, profit of loss, so when they say gold is going up I ignore except I see for myself that it is. The only thing I am yet to confirm is their attitude when it comes to withdrawals.
Abdelmawgoud, Kuwait, Kuwait

Rating:
Date of Post: 2014-07-10
Review: Very big liars, thief, bad advice, scammed
My account manager tried to enforce me to deposit more money, and whenever I gain profit they opene a hedging transaction (they opened 6 transaction during 2 weeks for me), then when they know that I want to withdraw they not answering my emails. and stop calling me
Engr. Joe-Madu Samuel, Abuja, Nigeria

Rating:
Date of Post: 2014-06-19
Review: B-Forex is the biggest scam platform ive ever experienced, i made 482 and 487 usd today around 10am to 12noon +1 west african time.
they removed my profit and turned it to 0, my account officer has refused to say anything and the customer service is saying i should contact him, they are just turning me around till now nothing. his name is christian gergiev.
Ralf, , Lebanon

Rating:
Date of Post: 2014-06-07
Review: I put 5,000$ first and worked for a couple months, When I made it past 40,000, they changed the person who was contacting me, and there was a new person who had a high interest in my account, she started telling me what to do and in a matter of 2-3 days, my account was about 70,000$ So I asked for the money to be transferred and got no answer for some time, then she calls me and tells me that she opened a trade for me that will make a lot of benefit, I open my account, and bam! 0$
I went crazy and started contacting them, they wanted me to put more money.. They're a big WISE scam, but all they do is convince you over and over and over to deposit deposit deposit..

I opened an account with Bforex.com in December 2009. I successfully withdrew my deposit and some profits in February 2010. However, when I continued to make profits and attempted to withdraw further profits in May 2010 my account was frozen.

I received an email from Bforex Holdings saying I had multiple accounts with Bforex and manipulated their trading system. I also had an account with Mecaforex, which I found out afterwards was a white label of Bforex. Either way - I did not breach their terms and conditions and did not abuse their system. The same trades were placed on both Bforex and Mercaforex platforms.

Bforex still have over $11,000 of my money. I saw that Alvin050 case was successfully resolved by FPA against Bforex, this has given me renewed hope.

I have tried to contact Bforex and Mercaforex on numerous occassions but they never return my calls, hang up on me and disconnect me from the live chat.

Since I am getting nowhere and FPA has already had success liasing with Bforex I will be filing a complaint against Bforex.

What is very worrying is that Bforex's advert are popping up everywhere, they are growing at an alarming rate. If any traders are in profit with Bforex they will also have their accounts frozen.
really helpful

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. by waltrek: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
THANKS FOR THIS GUYS, THIS IS REALLY HELPFUL
Re: Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. by MicEzemony: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Behold the testimony of your past customer

Ogundipe Olufemi Benson
Re: Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. by matoxy(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2015
pls, don't try Bforex, I be been scam of more than $1000 of recent and d guy called Patrick still have the gut to b calling me to deposit more money. don't mind them they will promise u heaven and earth. do ur due deligence.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. by SolomonG: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hey guys,

I really like your advice, especially since I am a newbie at trading and I would like to use a Nigerian online platform.

I am currently using EGM, local Nigerian broker, did anybody have any experience with them? Mine are just positive till now...

Thanks!
Re: Someone Should Advice Me On Bforex Trade Because I Want To Go Into It. by ifexdaniel: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2016
Well, i honestly sympathize with all those who were unfortunate enough to loose their money to this company. Maybe i was just lucky because i deposited,made profit and withdrew it straight to my bank account (after much lies and fake promises that i was going to put it in a thrift to quickly make more money and deposit back as capital), one thing i can say about them is that they are too desperate in getting you to deposit more funds, but when you mention withdrawal it becomes a problem. After i got my money out(which by the way i see as a miracle) i promised never to put a penny back into it, and i even left the remaining balance for them. I personally wont recommend this company to anyone simply because, they have a bad reputation online and there are really bad reviews and comments against them and they are not doing anything to fix their reputation which is greatly at stake.I really hope this was helpful....THANKS

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce Body Spray And Perfume / Dangote: My Coal Mines In Kogi Worth $160m To Become Functional Within 30days / Ikosi Ketu Fruit Market Demolished By Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.