Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

If Only We Can Believe The Word Of God ( The Bible) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Only We Can Believe The Word Of God ( The Bible) (485 Views)

Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? / The Importance Of Studying The Word Of God (the Bible) / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Only We Can Believe The Word Of God ( The Bible) by Billygee2u: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
You may be wondering why this comment.
The only indisputable truth is that,all of us love truth,but we hate to stand act on the ground form of truth.
Truth the say,is bitter.Thank God for his undiluted and unchangeable words of truth.
Jesus Christ said "you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free"( John 8;32}.
Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me"(John 14;6).
Since I was born and now I am getting old,I have discovered that,'human problem' is knowing the truth,believing it and not acting on it.
Today,let me just pick one point out of the 3 points that Jesus Christ made: "I am the truth".
The present problem today, globally, is the killing of people out of ignorance, by religious sects and cultists.This brings to our minds the words(Prophesy) of Jesus Christ"They shall put you out of the synagogues{ Church ): yea, the time is coming, that whosoever kill you will think that he does God service"( John 16:2}.
What is happening today all over the world,is it not the 'truth' that Jesus Christ told us thousand years ago? You can now see that Jesus Christ is the truth.Is He not the 'truth'?
the saints of God,bless the lord

(1) (Reply)

If We Can Only Believe The The Word Of God / How Your Testimony Could Give Hope To Another / The Apocalyse Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.