Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Femi Kayode's Former Friend Spills Dirty Secrets Relating To His Wife & Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kayode's Former Friend Spills Dirty Secrets Relating To His Wife & Daughter (1278 Views)

Tiwa's Friend Spills Inside Secrets About The Whole Issue With Tee Billz / 5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards / Bishop Umoh’s Beautiful Wife & Daughter [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kayode's Former Friend Spills Dirty Secrets Relating To His Wife & Daughter by misspetite(f): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
A certain Mr Shama Maliga downloaded what he claims are secrets of Femi Fani Kayode and family on his facebook wall...he even shared his daughter's photos to buttress his claims.
Anyway, it's quite an interesting read..Read what he wrote below

Femi has finally displayed his wealth of Idio-stupidity…hence his immoral house hood chapter is hereby opened.

1. I have been in dispute with Femi since September 2011 over personal issues.
2. I worked with ObJ between, 2004 to 2007 (Second term) as private in house Agent before leaving to back to Canada in late 2007.
3. I have known Femi since 2002; we first met during an evening Private meeting, on a Sunday at Otta (OBJ’s Parlor).

4. Femi never hide his sexual taste on women (both single and Married. And in many occasions with OBJ, OBJ stylishly joke over Femi’s unending libido on women who rush for assistance, favor or help in Abuja.
5. OBJ calls him “Woman Rapper” and usually warn him to be careful.
6. Many of us including his Aides and OBJ’s Aides knew that Femi is usually on drugs.
7. I can categorically state that Femi has slept with the lady (Adaobi Uchegbu) he mentioned on his FB wall, I don’t know about Miss Chioma Anasoh, I have never heard or seen her before but I say he’s only dreaming of sleeping with Bianca. I believe he’s only lying or trying to make his petition against Ibos strong by dragging Bianca to his chains and lists of banged women. Throughout my time with them (OBJ, Atiku, Imoke and Femi), I have never seen or heard of any relationship between him and Bianca. It would be surprising to know that Femi has never in his life met Bianca, because Femi is very good at lies.
8. No doubt Femi has slept with many Nigerian women (Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo, IJaw etc); Married and Unmarried women.
9. He was not only the person that slept with Adaobi Ukaegbu. I have done it with her severally even when Femi was poking her day and night in Abuja. Even many security men have done it with her under Femi’s nose. So I don’t think Femi should make noise about Adaobi. Adaobi to security men who have banged her severally in and outside Villa was seen as one of those Abuja Prostitutes. She and many other ladies even from south west, South-East, South-south and North were just popular to many of us as political sex hankers. Anyone can bang Adaobi and others even just by mentioning that you are a son to a local government chairman, but you must be ready.
10. She (Adaobi) is not alone in warming of Abuja men’s bed, many Yoruba, Hausa, Tiv, Edo etc were all in the same business of being bleeped for one favor or the other. Today, many of them were lucky to head or work in one office or the other as they continue their political bed warming in Abuja.
11. Unfortunately, what Femi doesn’t know is that; while he was busy messing up with people’s wives, girls friends, others were also busy fucking his house hood (his wife and female children) under his nose.

More secrets on .....
http://misspetitenigeria..com/2013/08/femi-kayodes-former-friend-spills-dirty.html?showComment=1376584732943#c8531800075568338399

Re: Femi Kayode's Former Friend Spills Dirty Secrets Relating To His Wife & Daughter by ifeegee(f): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
This one na gist wey dem they tell for beer parlour.
Bunch of irresponsible men.
Re: Femi Kayode's Former Friend Spills Dirty Secrets Relating To His Wife & Daughter by Archildao: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Don't throw a stone in the market place because it may end up hitting your mother.F page things
Re: Femi Kayode's Former Friend Spills Dirty Secrets Relating To His Wife & Daughter by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
*Quickly checks the Uchegbu girl on facebook*
Re: Femi Kayode's Former Friend Spills Dirty Secrets Relating To His Wife & Daughter by dplomaticVal: 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
ls Femi kayode in any way related to born2fucck grin lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Kayode's Former Friend Spills Dirty Secrets Relating To His Wife & Daughter by Teegurlee(f): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
First of all(did I hear you say go down low?),dis Adaobi don suffer o.
2ndly,dis FFK's friend is a snitch.

(1) (Reply)

Attention Guys, Stella Damasus Has A Message For Bloggers And Her Haters... / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji At Butterscotch Evenings / Khloe Kardashian Divorcing Lamar Odom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.