Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Want Ebook Compiler And Cover Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want Ebook Compiler And Cover Software (680 Views)

Web Design Software And Ebook Cover Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Ebook Compiler And Cover Software by Rogo: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2008
Hello,
please anyone have ebook compiler and cover producer software for sale should contact me on onyewenu@yahoo.com or call 08055157644
Re: I Want Ebook Compiler And Cover Software by A2J(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2008
great, i wanted to post the link where to download from but i read your message well and see you offering money too, so email me and i will give your smallest price ever for the software

dayo_a2j AT hotmail DOT come
Re: I Want Ebook Compiler And Cover Software by charliebiz(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2008
i have a software that create stunning flashy ebook cover. the best part is that it is a video tutorial that it teaches you how to make the best use of it in creating Software Box, Reports, Ebook cover, CD cover and what you can think of, all coming out looking flashy.
If you r not good with photoshop, don't worry. the audiovisual tutorial will guide you all through.All the resources/softwares you will need are contain in the package.
As for the compiler, i can give you that for FREE. the one i am making use of. These PACKAGE can be gotten in ecopy(downloadable) or in hard copy but will attract a little extra fee.
You still have the option of allowing us do your ebook cover design with your specification.

If you are interested, then you can call my number or email me.

charles Okaformbah
charlie4biz@gmail.com
Sisco Communications.

Note: We have hosting package that can soothe your sales copy or weblog with just N1000, you can 10MB for a year.

(1) (Reply)

How Does Your Site Look In Different Browsers? / Question About Yahoo! Answers / Promote Your Blog/ewbsite Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.