Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

How To Make ASUU Strike An Advantage To The Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make ASUU Strike An Advantage To The Students (758 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make ASUU Strike An Advantage To The Students by chegx(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
nairalanders pls i need advices and help on how best to utilize my time as a student pending the time ASUU strike ends.
Re: How To Make ASUU Strike An Advantage To The Students by autofreak2020(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
@op, you want people without to advise you without stating part of your career history so as to strategise how you could possibly utilize our compulsory holiday, state what you have done before and your course of study. With that, i think people should be able to offer advise.
Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

ECONOMISTS... Thinkers World. / Photos/video: LAUTECH Security Officers Engaged In Physical Combat With Bike Men / Who Is The Greatest Among These Two Proffessors Chinua Achebe N Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.