Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

What Type Of Business Will I Invest #100,000 In Nig.? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Type Of Business Will I Invest #100,000 In Nig.? (1329 Views)

Where To Invest 100,000 / How Can I Invest N9,000?? / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Business Will I Invest #100,000 In Nig.? by JohnDan1(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2013
Please, advice me on wot kinds of Biz I will venture into. as a fresh graduate, I need Experts and experienced once for accourate advice(s). Thanks.
Re: What Type Of Business Will I Invest #100,000 In Nig.? by kismo(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
If you need investment idea, pm me.
Re: What Type Of Business Will I Invest #100,000 In Nig.? by OLOFOFOINC: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
@ JohnDan there are lot of business you can start in Nigeria even with lesser capital but with dedication and your real interest in the line of your chosen area. the mistake most people make repeatedly in Nigeria when starting a business is trying to do a business because someone is doing it and making money without first asking themselves if they really like that business aside just the making money with the business idea. before you invest your money i besiege you to figure out by yourself the line of business you truly like aside that you may log on to www.yelamak.com to read more
Re: What Type Of Business Will I Invest #100,000 In Nig.? by cityhood: 6:51am On Aug 18, 2013
bin a fresh graduat siking fr employmnt nor waiting for service.mr you can invest not even upto that amount in this biznes...am also a graduate of a.b.u zaria....bisness admin....
And do you dat i even forgt about looking for job that if i calculate my monthly gain am almst worth 150k
By jst supplying
Fresh tomatoes
Pepe
Onions
Jinja
Galic
Shumbo
Groundnut
Kulikuli
Infat i cant typ dem all myfriend....amless dan 30yrs.of age.and dis biz asbin agud sourc of income to me
I recoment anybdy dat as little or less to try it...it a gud biz i hav my sources from the farms meaning i buy direct fro farmers.and waybill them tru luzirious bus to any of my client to anypart of nigeria.....08169446319.....
All u need just to do maket survey at ur area den i supply you.....
An if u are less busy u cn as well come over.iget den and loaaad dem to the park
Re: What Type Of Business Will I Invest #100,000 In Nig.? by JohnDan1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Olo... and City..., I really appreciate u effort but let wait and see wot others have for us. God bless u.
Re: What Type Of Business Will I Invest #100,000 In Nig.? by valdubem(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
Go for T-bills

(1) (Reply)

Get Interest And Collateral Free Loan For Ur Business And Project / Real Estate Investment That Pays 18%( Net) / Get A Professional Business Card almost free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.