Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Many Are In Hell Today Since B.c. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Are In Hell Today Since B.c. (416 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / A Deeper Life Woman End Up In Hell For Using A Rubber Thread / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Are In Hell Today Since B.c. by sidespin: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2013
MANY ARE IN HELL TODAY SINCE B.C.

We went again to the belly of hell and began to walk toward a small opening. I turned to look where we were entering and found that we were on a ledge beside a cell in the center of hell. We stopped in front of a cell in which was a beautiful woman. Over the top of the cell were the letters "B.C."

I heard the woman say, "Lord, I knew you would come someday. Please let me out of this place of torment." She was dressed in the clothes of an ancient era, and she was very beautiful. I knew that she had been here for many centuries but could not die. Her soul was in torment. She began to pull at the bars and cry.

Softly Jesus said, "Peace, be still." He spoke to her with sadness in His voice. "Woman, you know why you are here."
"Yes," she said, "but I can change. I remember, when You let all those others out of paradise. I remember Your words of salvation. I will be good now," she cried, "and I will serve You." She clenched the bars of the cell in her tiny fists and began to scream, "Let me out! Let me out!"

At that, she began to change before our eyes. Her clothing began to burn. Her flesh fell off, and all that remained was a black skeleton with burned-out holes for eyes and a hollow shell of a soul. I watched in horror as the old woman fell to the floor. All her beauty had departed in a moment. It staggered my imagination to think that she had been here since before Christ was born.

Jesus said to her, "You knew on earth what your end would be. Moses gave you the law, and you heard it. But instead of obeying My law, you chose to be an instrument in the hands of Satan, a soothsayer and witch. You even taught the art of witchcraft. You loved darkness rather than light, and your deeds were evil. If you had repented with your heart, My Father would have forgiven you. But now, it is too late." With sorrow and great pity in our hearts, we walked away. There would never be an end to her pain and sufferings. Her bony hands reached out to us as we walked on. "My child," said the Lord, "Satan uses many devices to destroy good men and women. He works day and night, trying to get people to serve him. If you fail to choose to serve God, you have chosen to serve the devil. Choose life, and the truth will set you free." (Mary K. Baxter)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Been Delivered Part 3 / ...muslim Men Protecting Acatholic Church In Egyptduring Mass ยป / ...the Fathers Have Eaten Sour Grapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.