Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) (28674 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) / Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Ayorh4you(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
Our 1st lady has gone mad again #sad
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
Maidoki14: Honestly u need to see how security agency wia busy blocking all d route,i dont reali see michelle obama doing dis.

are you for real? undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
God,Upon how much I tried to make FrontPage .... Ok sha make I manage this space too smiley

@Op,

Event of magnitude of 10,000 people should not have occured in Eagle Square..... How much is the space in Eagle square self ......

Our Leaders don't even know a thing about ''Value and productivity'' .... Why should a FirstLady held 1/3 of a city into ransom for Dancing Kukere,Ayefele and Alingo with other women across the federation !!!

FG really need to build another National Square in a remote village in Kuje or Bwari so as not to hold Civil/public servants into ransom in this kinda shenanigans!!!

God Bless Naija!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by telexfree1: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
N_girl: Sorry for derailing but you guys need to see this page grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1396831/atiku-ngige-others-visits-fashola/4

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shiiiiiiittt. That's some ruthless moderating

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by ITbomb(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
height of irresponsibility
Your students are on strike and electricity is going down everyday .
This is certainly not a time for support rally .
GEJ should fix power and have my vote
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by ogazi007(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
Abuja was in a total mess yesterday.the amount of security personnels deployed around the city of Abuja was scary.i thought they had an inkling that the boko haram leader was in town.i regretted going closer to my office.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Alikaxon(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
Patience Jonathan!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
And we all thought Turai was an opportunistic, money grabbing, power drunk first lady!!!. Patience Jonathan has redefined all those 'not so nice' adjectives. My question is why does GEJ allow this woman bring so much disrepute to the presidency?!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
Allow women a day to be happy and celebrate, stop blaming our First Lasy, women have the right to have a day for themselves.

Fullstop.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by MrLuGold(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2013
Lol.. In the next forty years or so..people are gonna be reading Patience's (Dame Patty J) biography and its simply going to be titled "WTF". And the title will speak for itself. You know what they say. "Never give a poor man Power"
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by mistybravo(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
Omo Abuja fine no be small o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Akiika: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
Seenyo: D clueless shepoptamus is busy wasting tax payer's money on rubbishness while d retardeen looks on! Naija wake up!

"rubbishness"

Gbooooaaaaaaaa! BH bomb. Na Dame vex you so tey you detonate this bomb?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
_

JESUS CHRIST!!!! ALL POSTS HIDDEN!!! CHEI!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Horus(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2013

In Abuja, motorists, particularly commercial bus and taxi drivers, were forced to make
long and inconvenient detours to get to their destinations.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by gramci: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
Emergency activists, when Tinubu de block Lagos roads for his birthday, where una de.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by zico2(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
KDULAR: The federal govt does not depend on any money from the ACBS what it requires is from the creeks and the people from the creeks who are in power will definitely fill back the void created by the goodwill fiesta. So the whole Nigeria can economically and socially come to a standstill and in fact go to reverse mode who cares anyway. It's all for our women, it's our time, haters and emphasis is on all those Nigerians who are not happy with this call to come chop, play, giggle and make the mother of all sitting state governors (whom she cannot kill anyway )be accomplished in her bid to better the lots of Nigerian women that no other elected officers can do, be happy should wait for their time. No be we dey feed the Country . Abi I lie ?

you re such a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by mu2sa2: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
With all this shenanigan I wonder whether the religious figures who confused their followers in 2011 to vote for a mumu will repeat the blunder in 2015?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by nelsus001: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
Na 2day una knw say na street mama una get 2be first lady..9ja carry go
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by amadice(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
gramci: Emergency activists, when Tinubu de block Lagos roads for his birthday, where una de.
.......dnt mind does opening dere mouth wide insulting PEJ....even L.G.A CHAIRMAN dey block road with convoy....u people just wanna talk becos u hav setimental issues wit her...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
[size=28pt]Dame Patience Jonathan's Abuja Carnival.[/size] grin
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Oguieke(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Horus: She should be arrested for obstruction of the road circulation
I love patience Jonathan, can she be my girl friend?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by igbsam(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pu55ies(totos) everywhere causing disturbance as usual. SMH
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by KDULAR: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
zico2:
you re such a big fool.

I gues you are in your twenties and you are not properly brought up at Home, church/ mosque / shrine or on the street. You wouldn't have called someone that
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
Things like this dont happen in other countries. I cant imagine Michelle Obama or Chinese first lady doing this krap. PEJ is first lady abuse....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Shekson(m): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dats wat yu get from the office of the first lady. Wonder the relevance of this office. Money flowing into the office of the first lady.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
The funny thing about Nigeria is that senators, Rep's, security forces or PDP and its supporters will see nothing wrong with this market woman.
Naija don enter PDP(armed robber) motor.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by ABUGEORGE(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
There are d people killin this country by takin money(bribe) to celebrate ur future. I do imagine dis woman(pej) cant she follow d footstep of vice president wife. Nothin our president wife is useful for rather causin commotion around even wen she knew ASUU is on strike and u people think both she and her husband meant well for this country. I dey look sha. Waiter i beg give me GUINNESS for GREAT MEN. Naija his hi time we startin voting people inn to represent us wit their performance not bribe. God bless dis country from division. I luv naija so much and i remain naija for life. No country in d world like naija trust me

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Fryohman: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Oooh Jonah! What have we done to deserve this... What an unfair generation we live in, money from such aimless rallies could be use to better reduce issues of poverty ina we country
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
The woman they slap him husband what do you expect. Them no born am well make he put her in other.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by gbishop: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
OseghaleEbosele: Honestly i do not know how some "Big People" think, a city like Abuja had to be "shutdown" because of a rally? What a shame, to recall that something like this also happened in Lagos when she came for a so-called "women thank you visit" and the Governor had to ask the President to call his wife to order. I don't think it's right and it should be discouraged
well, we had similar case when her majesty the queen steped on no man's land. Even the airways was busy. I love my country. Doin limpopo tinz when children and hubbies re on hunger level
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by Fukup(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2013

rofl
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) by abokinside: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
What else do we expect from a clueless president and his untamed wife/mother. I blame Obj bitterly, he did this to us cos we didn't support 3rd term. If not what have we done as a people to deserve this level of wickedness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Moves To Cut Power Utilisation By 85% / Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) / Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.