Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Need A Website Or Book That Can Teach Me About Programming As A Beginner - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Need A Website Or Book That Can Teach Me About Programming As A Beginner (593 Views)

Who Can Teach Me Programming / I Need A Professional, Who Can Teach Me Php & Sql Language / I Need A Programmer Who Can Teach Me Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Website Or Book That Can Teach Me About Programming As A Beginner by dtermined(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
i was admitted into 100l to study applied geophysics in FUTA last year(2012/2013) and we were given some courses to offer but a course which is CSC102(introduction to basic programming)which is based on how to write program,algorithm,debugg program and so on really frustrate me most time we are being taught so
my major problem is that i don't know how to write a program so i will need your advice on how to write a program and to be able to run it successfully or even if you can reccommend a book for a beginner or a website that can teach a beginner on how to write a program.
your contribution is highly essential
Re: Need A Website Or Book That Can Teach Me About Programming As A Beginner by pumpindkay(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
If u need it just for passing d cos search for tutorials on google e.g qbasic(or specify ur type of basic cos there are different types) programming tutorial. And since u are not a computer sc student i wll advice u not to go beyond array cos no lecturer wll set question beyond that for non computer student. Be expecting questions like # write a programe to solve this quadratic equation. 2. Write a programe to find the average of numbers. 3. Write this equation in basic expression. 4. Write a programe that accept value from user and perform *, /, -, etc. But if u want to study computer programming for real u need to buy textbooks and search the net, and ready to study hard by spending hours reading and coding.
Re: Need A Website Or Book That Can Teach Me About Programming As A Beginner by dtermined(m): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
thank you for your wonderful contribution! i also want to learn programming as a beginner,so what advice can you give me to get me started
Re: Need A Website Or Book That Can Teach Me About Programming As A Beginner by pumpindkay(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
U need a laptop(pm should be d minimum with ram not less than 1g). Pick ur language of choice(i advice u to go for vb.net since u are a beginner. Vb.net is easy to understand cos it is like writing programming code in english language. But if u like u can pick c#, both can be use to perform same task. Both were designed by microsoft, and microsoft rated not one over another) then go to www.homeandlearn.co.uk to start learning. U'll get other info u need to get started from the above web site. Happy coding. If u need any other help(info or material) feel free to ask me on fb "Ooh Kaysoft A" is my id.

(1) (Reply)

Full stack Developer With A Good Background In OOP Background / A PHP OOP Programmer With Knowledge In Frameworks Needed 4 Partnership in Lagos / Binary Robot Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.