Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

I Know With God,you Guys Are Capable Of Doing It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Know With God,you Guys Are Capable Of Doing It (358 Views)

Capable Voluntary Moderators Needed On My Forum # Apply While offer last / Globaldrill Bay Oil And Gas Ltd..............guys Are They Real!!!! / Be The First To Know: With This,you Will Make A Better Living: Not A Joke: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know With God,you Guys Are Capable Of Doing It by assalaamat(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
After almost two years at home doing nothing,i decided to learn a skill in order for me to be my own boss.So a couple of weeks ago,i started learning Web Design which i've been finding difficult to master bcs i don't have a LAPTOP,having no system has actually been impeding my progress on the programme,actually my trainer usually gives me his own in the morning and collects it back immediately after the class.Honestly guys i'm really dying to have a system,so i'm begging u guys if u have "a used laptop" plssssss sell it to me at a give away price bcs i can't afford more than #11,000,i actually know that one can't get a system at that price,but i'm begging u to assist me bcs the little i've is what i use in transporting myself to&fro the training centre everyday.I will be very grateful if u guys can help me,i stay at Sango-Ota and my email is akeemalao@ymail.com.Thank you sooooo much in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Sales/marketing Executives / This Is Job Section And Not Only Advice Section / Marketing Executive Needed In ILORIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.