Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

How Hausa Fulani Herdem Terrorized Itete Community, Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Hausa Fulani Herdem Terrorized Itete Community, Youths (531 Views)

See How Hausa's In Lagos Almost Stopped This Man From Making An Important Event / How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together / How Hausa And Igbo Work Very Well Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hausa Fulani Herdem Terrorized Itete Community, Youths by nyabingi(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Youths in Irete Community have opened up on how Hausa Fulani cattle rearers terrorized them. According to one of the spokesperson of the Irete youths who protested over the attack on Sunny George Duru, said the cattle rearers attacked and raped some helpless female in the farm, gunned down and matcheted some boys who have gone to rescue the rape victims. He said what baffled the entire Irete Community was that the heardsmen were armed with heavy weapons. "the man was shot on the stomach, the stomach opened and his intestines gushed out, right now he is lying at the emergancy unit of the federal medical centre Owerri.
Re: How Hausa Fulani Herdem Terrorized Itete Community, Youths by ALTRUTH(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
D youths are truly sons of Biafra. They were brave enough to engage d fulanis dat were armed with AK47s and sacrificed their lives. Dat is how we were able to engage Nigeria wit almost nothing
Re: How Hausa Fulani Herdem Terrorized Itete Community, Youths by 0monnakoda: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
ALTRUTH: D youths are truly sons of Biafra. They were brave enough to engage d fulanis dat were armed with AK47s and sacrificed their lives. Dat is how we were able to engage Nigeria wit almost nothing

Afam how makate?
Re: How Hausa Fulani Herdem Terrorized Itete Community, Youths by ALTRUTH(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
0monnakoda:

Afam how makate?

I hav told u to stop dis rubbish. I AM NT AFAM.
Re: How Hausa Fulani Herdem Terrorized Itete Community, Youths by 0monnakoda: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
ALTRUTH:

I hav told u to stop dis rubbish. I AM NT AFAM.
But you are na grin grin Have you forgetted

(1) (Reply)

Why Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks / Bad Leadership, Ethinicity And Injustice Cost Nigeria's Development - Int'l NGO / Nigerian Arrested Over Real Estate Fraud In Western Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.