Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Can Be Done To Solve PHCN Bill Issue? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can Be Done To Solve PHCN Bill Issue? (621 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / How Much Is Your Monthly PHCN Bill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be Done To Solve PHCN Bill Issue? by maggilove(f): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
Is it that PHCN does not use the meter they read to make up the bill they tell us to pay? This is a serious issue that has always been bothering my mind, it has always been happening but we dont know when it will stop.
For the past two months, PHCN brought a bill of 4025naira for my house, just this morning i got a bill of 5025naira. This is too much and it's frustrating,it's not as if we usually have regular electricity,may be 1-4hours in 24hours,can you imagine. If they give us electricity regularly,we will know what we are paying for,but now we are paying and not getting the services. This is getting out of hand.

(1) (Reply)

Seun, I Demand The Removal Of AFAM4EVER!! / True Or False / How to Get clicks/visits/traffic to ur ads/website/blog/aff links for free!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.