Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Inspiring Posts On CNN Website By Muslims, Xtians & An Atheist On Egypt Conflict - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inspiring Posts On CNN Website By Muslims, Xtians & An Atheist On Egypt Conflict (623 Views)

Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook / Israel Destroys S-300 Missiles Sent To SYRIA While World Focuses On EGYPT!! / Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspiring Posts On CNN Website By Muslims, Xtians & An Atheist On Egypt Conflict by wazobiaN9(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
ossam El-dalil • 20 hours ago −
The Muslim Brotherhood burn the churches and the Army announce that they will rebuild them all from their budget , I lived in USA for 3 years and I don't understand how the USA government is Supporting the Muslim Brotherhood !!! I am a Muslim and condemn this act of terror which has nothing to do with religion , the Muslim brotherhood are going crazy because the Egyptian people are seeing them now for who they really are !!! Credit to all patriotic Christian Egyptians who are taking the pressure without asking for foreign intervention while a terrorist group is seeking the world to help them control the country !!!

Mena Hossam El-dalil • 17 hours ago
Hossam, I'm an Egyptian Copt, I struggled to hold my tears back while reading your post. Muslims like you are the glue that holds Egypt together and give me hope for a better tomorrow. Thank you!

Ashraf elsayed Mena • 13 hours ago
Mena, as a Muslim, and I know there are others like me, we will do whatever we can to protect our christian brothers and sisters. Those MB are no more than terrorists. Egypt survived a lot worse than that, and Egypt will win this war, no matter how many western countries are supporting this act of terror. If it comes down to cutting on our meal money, we will do that and we will build theses churches back. Egypt will win.

Mena Ashraf elsayed • 12 hours ago
Ashraf, we have 100% faith in you, people often say Egyptian Chrisians and Muslims are two branches from the same tree but to me they're one branch from one tree. I can tell you for certain the the feeling amongst the Copts is a mix of sorrow and determination to see this through once and for all and we know very well that there is no future for us without our moderate Muslim brothers and sisters.

I just hope the American administration and European governments understand that this is not a struggle between two comparable sides, it's a fight between good and evil. On the onc side you have moderates and liberals of all colors of the rainbow and on the other side you have one group with one violent tune...it shouldn't be hard to work out what's going on here. May I remind our friends all over the world that the Muslim Brotherhood are the spiritual godfather for Hamas, Al-Qaeda and many more terrorist organizations. It really shouldn't be hard to connect the dots, please stand by the moderates and tell your governments to stop dealing with us like we're the same the the Muslin Brotherhood.

Evan Rafuse Mena • 11 hours ago
these posts are the most inspiring on any message board I've ever seen... I don't worship any god but, I must say, you've at least restored a tiny bit of my faith in humanity haha well done. I applaud you all.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/15/world/meast/egypt-church-attacks/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
Re: Inspiring Posts On CNN Website By Muslims, Xtians & An Atheist On Egypt Conflict by dont8(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
So inspiring, hope our people in the North takes a cue from this patrotic Egyptians.
Re: Inspiring Posts On CNN Website By Muslims, Xtians & An Atheist On Egypt Conflict by BOMANY: 12:55am On Aug 17, 2013
hmmmm, ok muslim brotherhood are crazy, really they might be after all of this killing of them, but I want to ask one question, why the police hasnt arrested any of those who torched the churches for 2 days now?? shocked why there was no any policeman to protect it. There is a police task force on front of every church in Egypt, where have they gone suddenly? the answer is known to egyptians and according to them, the General Intelligence Service and the State Security Forces control a couple of hundred thousand of gangsters and convected criminals. They use them. they have used them during Mubarak's regime, to use violence to terrify the people of voting in the elections to rig it easily. only 3-5% of the egyptians would vote in any election

(1) (Reply)

CIA Acknowledges Its Role In The 1953 Coup In Iran / Video: Man Escapes Death As Killer Runs Out Of Bullets While Standing Over Him / Kenya: Grenade Thrown At British Tourists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.