Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance (730 Views)

Get Access To valid 600,000 Lead(valid Emails and phone numbers)of Forex Traders / Email Marketing,get Access To Over 1million Nigerians Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by foxychev(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
Have you been wondering how to get a registered business in Nigeria?
Now here is your chance!!
We have decided to provide adequate support for every employed and unemployed Nigerian who wants to start a business.
It is now so easy, fast and cheap to own your dream company.
In one to two weeks, we will fully complete every documentation you need with Corporate Affairs Commission, at a very affordable price!!
And also, we give you an unbelievable discount to design a full professional website for you.
After your company is incorporated our financial advisory partners will closely assist you in securing the finance that you need.
Get your Driver's License, International Passport or National ID ready and give us a call

or send email to

info@benniesmasterpiece.com

This is a rare opportunity, don't miss it.
Re: Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by foxychev(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Now is best!
Re: Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by foxychev(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Don't postpone it
Re: Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by nairafx: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
how much is d registratn of a biz ent & a company? What are d requiremnets? U can send d detail 2 my mail: fxpronaija@gmail.com
Re: Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by rose198201: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Good day Nairalanders. We have some vegetable oil that has just arrived from barcelona.They are Vitador,Girasol and Fontasol.Its five litre vegetable oil and cholestrol free. If you are interested,we will sell at an wholesales price,Call us on 08038787730 or email omoarebuvicky@yahoo.com
Re: Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by foxychev(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
I wil inbox you then
Re: Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by foxychev(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2013
I
nairafx: how much is d registratn of a biz ent & a company? What are d requiremnets? U can send d detail 2 my mail: fxpronaija@gmail.com

Check your inbox.
Re: Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by xugo: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sir i'm interested too pls give more info
Re: Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by foxychev(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
te author=xugo]Sir i'm interested too pls give more info[/quote]

Just send me a mail to

Kindly indicate if you also want a website, logo and letterhead design.
Re: Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by foxychev(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
xugo: Sir i'm interested too pls give more info

Just send me a mail to

Kndly indicate if you also want a website, logo and letterhead design.
Re: Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by foxychev(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by 77latebird: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hello, I just sent a mail .
Re: Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by foxychev(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2013
77latebird: Hello, I just sent a mail .

Please provide your phone number too.
Re: Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by westwind6692: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2013
am interested too sir.
Re: Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by foxychev(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2013
foxychev: Have you been wondering how to get a registered business in Nigeria?
Now here is your chance!!
We have decided to provide adequate support for every employed and unemployed Nigerian who wants to start a business.
It is now so easy, fast and cheap to own your dream company.
In one to two weeks, we will fully complete every documentation you need with Corporate Affairs Commission, at a very affordable price!!
And also, we give you an unbelievable discount to design a full professional website for you.
After your company is incorporated our financial advisory partners will closely assist you in securing the finance that you need.
Get your Driver's License, International Passport or National ID ready and give us a call on

or send email to

This is a rare opportunity, don't miss it.
Re: Easy Way To Own A Company And Get Access To Finance by foxychev(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2013
foxychev:

(1) (Reply)

Great Affiliate Program! / Swift 4g Internet Modem Bonanza / Brand New 13kva Generators For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.