Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,317 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Soludo Fails APGA Gubernatorial Screening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Fails APGA Gubernatorial Screening (646 Views)

Nasarawa State-APGA Gubernatorial candidate. Labara_Maku at campaign rally. / APGA Gubernatorial Primaries / Otti Wins APGA Gubernatorial Ticket In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Fails APGA Gubernatorial Screening by kel4soft: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Soludo Fails APGA Gubernatorial Screening by Sloan: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
[size=16pt]Soludo, Five Others Fail APGA Screening[/size]

The screening panel of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) Friday disqualified six of the party's aspirants, including one of the front-runners, Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo.

In a statement signed by the Chairman of the Gubernatorial Screening panel, Alhaji Tayo Sowunmi, Secretary, Mr. Ifrani Mbaeri and a member, Chief Onwuka Ukwa, said at the conclusion of the panel's sitting Friday, six of aspirant's failed to scale through the test, while seven scaled through.

More to follow…

Re: Soludo Fails APGA Gubernatorial Screening by Sloan: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Peter Adoabi is behind this development, I guess! I think Obi and Anambra prefer Dr. Ifeanyi Ezeigbogburugbu Uba. I am sure he has won already, all that remains is to count the votes.

(1) (Reply)

U.K. Investigates Winners' Chapel Over Alleged Misappropraition Of N4bn Tithes / Are Nigerians Really Ready For A Corrupt-free Police? / “oga Settle Us First!” Are We The Architects Of Our Own Misfortune?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.