Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! (6159 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us / FULL Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review!!! / Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wetin be the price naaaaaaa make I know wetin to dey sell.... 3GB ram!! OLUWA O!!!!
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
puskin: These phone manufacturers won't kill me.

I'm selling all my smart-phones and going to buy Nokia torchlight phone.....so I can have peace.

Wetin sef?? undecided undecided
lwkm
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
That's one powerful phone
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Stanley08(m): 1:25am On Aug 22, 2013
JeffreyJamez: Wetin be the price naaaaaaa make I know wetin to dey sell.... 3GB ram!! OLUWA O!!!!

Dude, don't compare 3GB RAM of PC to 3GB RAM of a phone, even tho it is LPDDR3, you will only be fooling urself. However, Free RAM is wasted RAM as it is not doing any work. -_- But yes, it is a powerful phone!

9jadelta: That's one powerful phone

It sure is!
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by caukerzee(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Stanley08:

Dude, don't compare 3GB RAM of PC to 3GB RAM of a phone, even tho it is LPDDR3, you will only be fooling urself. However, Free RAM is wasted RAM as it is not doing any work. -_- But yes, it is a powerful phone!

It sure is!
App developers will surely be working on some powerful large RAM draining apps. 2gb RAM just last year was deemed surplus. Now it ain't.
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Stanley08(m): 12:19am On Aug 23, 2013
caukerzee: App developers will surely be working on some powerful large RAM draining apps. 2gb RAM just last year was deemed surplus. Now it ain't.

Actually! On my S4, I almost always have 1GB+ FREE RAM. smiley
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by caukerzee(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2013
Stanley08:

Actually! On my S4, I almost always have 1GB+ FREE RAM. smiley
you Not a heavy user I guess??
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Stanley08(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
caukerzee: you Not a heavy user I guess??

My reply is - HAHA!

I debloated my ROM mate.

Dats my work - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=44479642&postcount=118
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by caukerzee(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
Stanley08:

My reply is - HAHA!

I debloated my ROM mate.

Dats my work - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=44479642&postcount=118
oh I see...
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Stanley08(m): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
caukerzee: oh I see...

wink
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Karmanje(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
Yinkade: which Samsung store did he go to? Looking for where I can purchase that earpiece the s4/note2 came with......all the ones I saw in computer village are fake

please with regards to S4 warranty, is one paying for the screen or it's completely free of charge? ie the part (screen) and the repairs. Ur response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Stanley08(m): 2:48am On Aug 28, 2013
Karmanje:

please with regards to S4 warranty, is one paying for the screen or it's completely free of charge? ie the part (screen) and the repairs. Ur response will be highly appreciated.

If you registered for ADH within the first one month after purchase, then you will get ur FREE screen/motherboard replacement twice. If not, phone will be said to be Grey market item and won't be considered. smiley
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Karmanje(m): 5:56am On Aug 28, 2013
Stanley08:

If you registered for ADH within the first one month after purchase, then you will get ur FREE screen/motherboard replacement twice. If not, phone will be said to be Grey market item and won't be considered. smiley

I got it registered after 10 days of purchase, please any idea on the time frame for repairs, that's numbers of days to get it fixed.
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2013
It takes Tecno NOTHING to furnish a 6GB of RAM device + other higher specs (@ a reduced price ofcourse)

cool cool
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by caukerzee(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2013
acidosis™:
It takes Tecno NOTHING to furnish a 6GB of RAM device + other higher specs (@ a reduced price ofcourse)

cool cool

These tecno kids and their gross display of inferiority complex on every samsung thread. Anyway, till today, tecno has not managed a high end device. Even their flagship doesnt beat a galaxy s2 from 2011. All tecno does is to copy and paste specs of older and former flagships of leading brands, make theirs with cheaper and substandard build, then dumb their craps in guliable 3rd world countries for poor people like you who are concerned about price alone.

4 Likes

Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by krugar07(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2013
The Galaxy Note 3 Exynos varient is the one coming to Nigeria. Lets Just hope its the revamped one. I guess the 3gb ram is to make it a future proof device unlike what happened with the S3.

1 Like

Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
caukerzee: These tecno kids and their gross display of inferiority complex on every samsung thread. Anyway, till today, tecno has not managed a high end device. Even their flagship doesnt beat a galaxy s2 from 2011. All tecno does is to copy and paste specs of older and former flagships of leading brands, make theirs with cheaper and substandard build, then dumb their craps in guliable 3rd world countries for poor people like you who are concerned about price alone.
okay sir..
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Stanley08(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
Karmanje:

I got it registered after 10 days of purchase, please any idea on the time frame for repairs, that's numbers of days to get it fixed.

My friends had his S4 screen replaced in about 11 days i think! smiley

acidosis™:

cool cool

You techno Fanboys have overtaken the Apple Fanboys to be the most annoying group of people. And the worst part is dat techno has not even one solid high-end mobile phone!

caukerzee: These tecno kids and their gross display of inferiority complex on every samsung thread. Anyway, till today, tecno has not managed a high end device. Even their flagship doesnt beat a galaxy s2 from 2011. All tecno does is to copy and paste specs of older and former flagships of leading brands, make theirs with cheaper and substandard build, then dumb their craps in guliable 3rd world countries for poor people like you who are concerned about price alone.

Lmao! This nyucca went hard on em MoFos! cheesy

krugar07: The Galaxy Note 3 Exynos varient is the one coming to Nigeria. Lets Just hope its the revamped one. I guess the 3gb ram is to make it a future proof device unlike what happened with the S3.

Actually, yes.. Nigeria will get the 3G one as we don't have 4G LTE, and yes, 3GB LPDDR3 RAM is more than enough power. And if what Sammy says about it having 'pc-like' performance is true, then Note 3 users are in for a threat! cheesy
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Stanley08(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
The Galaxy Note 3 is now Upon us! Samsung announced it in Berlin only a few hours ago! See here!

CONFIRMED SPECS
5.7-inch SuperAMOLED 1080p display with 368 ppi pixel density
2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, or 1.9GHz Samsung Exynos Octacore depending on market
Android 4.3
13 megapixel rear camera, 2 megapixel front camera
3GB RAM
32 or 64GB storage
MicroSDXC card storage expansion up to 64GB
Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11ac, LTE Category 4
3,200 mAh battery
LED/IR combo

[img]http://tctechcrunch2011.files./2013/09/galxy-note3_031_set2.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Stanley08(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!

No Price yet however. smiley

http://samsungmobileng.com/iwantthefuture/index.php
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Stanley08(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
SAMSUNG TAKEOVER! smiley
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by Stanley08(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2013
My Insider at Samsung Nigeria just confirmed to me a few minutes over the phone that the Note 3 will launch at 115K in Nigeria.
And the Smart Gear will cost 50K. Cheers! cheesy
Re: Everything about The Almighty Samsung Galaxy Note 3! by ikekings(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2013
Total of 165k for the phone and smart gear... That's a huge amount of money... Guess I will wait until next year... The way this guys dey release phone dis days shaa... Maybe next year dem go release S5...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix ZERO 2 Android 5.1 Lollipop Official - Screenshots And How To Upgrade / My Infinix Hot 8 Always Disconnects VPN / Tecno: Something Special Coming Soon - Tecno L7!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.