Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Please Help My Techno N3 Cant Root After I Lost Root Acess - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help My Techno N3 Cant Root After I Lost Root Acess (587 Views)

My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. / How Can I Root My Techno P5 / Can I Download Whatsapp On My Techno Phone... ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Techno N3 Cant Root After I Lost Root Acess by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 17, 2013
I successfully rooted my techno n3 with poot and ministro ii after that i went ahead to download a rom from google play stor,i saw some other phones device on the list when i tried to install the rom but techno was not there soo i chosed that of another device immediately my phon off and came up again with factory reset ,everytin got deleted..that was how i lost the root acess .am trying to regain it now but after installin poot nd ministro ii nd i reaches wher they wrote poot nd get root cheacker..if i click on poot the phon will off but nothin seems to happen after its on ..i have tried this severally but i cant pot back
Mind u the phon is working normall nothing seems bad.and i have don factory reset many times but still yet no show
Re: Please Help My Techno N3 Cant Root After I Lost Root Acess by oyeleyemaureen(m): 4:33am On Aug 17, 2013
The first time i rooted my n3, it took me close to 4 days to successfully root it. But so far, i can tel u dat i av successfully rooted my n3 two times without breaking a sweat just because i had to reset my fone for one reason or the other. Just follow these steps after reseting ur fone. Make sure you don't instal any other app apart from root checker 1st, superuser 2nd. Dont open the apps afta instalation. Then instal your poot which will require you to download ministro and its other stuffs which is 10mb in size. After these have been done accordingly, then, go to ur poot and press poot. Your fone wil turn off. Remove the battery and restart it. After booting, go to ur root checker to verify your root access. Follow these steps one after the other then, you are good to go
Re: Please Help My Techno N3 Cant Root After I Lost Root Acess by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
I have done this severally..this was the first step i used to root it before.....poot is not workin on the phone..i have deleted ans reinstall but same thing ..erro messag, sub binarry not written..at times it wil show get root cheacker and super saver and sub binarry not written same time..if i tried to check if its rooted it wil say not rootd
Re: Please Help My Techno N3 Cant Root After I Lost Root Acess by Olamyyde(m): 12:55am On Aug 18, 2013
flash the su-bin file in cwm thread with AIO flasher
Re: Please Help My Techno N3 Cant Root After I Lost Root Acess by Olamyyde(m): 12:55am On Aug 18, 2013
flash the su-bin file in cwm thread with AIO flasher..shikena
Re: Please Help My Techno N3 Cant Root After I Lost Root Acess by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
How do that pls xplain

(1) (Reply)

Plz Guyz Help Driod Vpn Not Connecting / Nokia Lumia Games / Samsung Is Set To Rule Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.