Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Amazing!!! A 25-year Old Nigerian Female Invented A Power-charging Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amazing!!! A 25-year Old Nigerian Female Invented A Power-charging Football (512 Views)

Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo / 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] / Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing!!! A 25-year Old Nigerian Female Invented A Power-charging Football by dharmone: 7:06am On Aug 17, 2013
Matthews, who is a co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Unchartedplay, was at the Presidential Villa, Abuja to present the ball, which can generate three hours of light from 30 minutes of play to Jonathan.
She also presented an energy-generating skipping rope to the President. Read more here: http://dharmonevents..com
Re: Amazing!!! A 25-year Old Nigerian Female Invented A Power-charging Football by Ajibam: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2013
dharmone: Matthews, who is a co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Unchartedplay, was at the Presidential Villa, Abuja to present the ball, which can generate three hours of light from 30 minutes of play to Jonathan.
She also presented an energy-generating skipping rope to the President. Read more here: http://dharmonevents..com

Pics?
Re: Amazing!!! A 25-year Old Nigerian Female Invented A Power-charging Football by Tolexander: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2013
dharmone: Matthews, who is a co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Unchartedplay, was at the Presidential Villa, Abuja to present the ball, which can generate three hours of light from 30 minutes of play to Jonathan.
this is a nice intention.
But i can't give this kind of ball to my street guys to play cos it won't take them 5minutes to burst it. It only takes them 2hours to burst a leather call.
Re: Amazing!!! A 25-year Old Nigerian Female Invented A Power-charging Football by Teegurlee(f): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2013
Seeing is believing. As a doubting Thomas,I nid pix.
Re: Amazing!!! A 25-year Old Nigerian Female Invented A Power-charging Football by k2039: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2013
Ajibam:

Pics?
Tolexander: this is a nice intention.
But i can't give this kind of ball to my street guys to play cos it won't take them 5minutes to burst it. It only takes them 2hours to burst a leather call.

For me, I don't need to see the pix, I just need to see it live either on tv or real life.

For those asking for pictures, here it is.

Re: Amazing!!! A 25-year Old Nigerian Female Invented A Power-charging Football by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2013
Thats nicez o!! A average 25yrs old Nigerian still fights for Akara and agidi, and is also among the ''1st to comment'' horde u see on Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Sportunes Wag Of The Week -- Adaeze Yobo / Capital One Cup Latest (liverpool Vs Notts County)2 : 0 / Last Minute Compilation Of Transfer News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.