Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Gabriel Afolayan, Toni Tones Fail Shuga Auditions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabriel Afolayan, Toni Tones Fail Shuga Auditions (1234 Views)

Shuga Actress, ‘sophie’ Goes Braless In Birthday Photos As She Clocks 25 Today / What Went Down At The MTV Shuga Auditions [pictures] / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan, Toni Tones Fail Shuga Auditions by topeorekoy(m): 7:14am On Aug 17, 2013
When MTV invited Nigerian actors and artistes to auditions for the Shuga TV series, the likes of Gabriel Afolayan, Mo Eazy, Zaina, Toni Tones, Makida Moka, Akeem Rahman, Kaylah, Shine, Anis Halloway, Evaezi, Femi Durojaiye might have thought they would make the list since they were already established in the industry.

These artistes, alongside so many others, tried their luck but unfortunately, they flopped. MTV has revealed the key cast for the upcoming production which will start filming on locations in and around Lagos soon.

Hand-picked by director Biyi Bandele, the cast for the anticipated series include a mixture of well-known faces and newcomers. Beat FM DJ and Morning Rush host, Maria Okanrende, plays the key role of Foye – an ambitious radio and club DJ with a domineering mother. Singer and songwriter, Tiwa Savage, will make her TV debut in Shuga as Sade – the glamorous owner of Badoo Tree Nightclub, a favourite hangout of the key characters.

Oliva Twist star, Dorcas Fapson, takes on the role of Sophie – a failing student who’s not averse to using her body to get what she wants. The pivotal male role of Ekene – a young music promoter with a steady girlfriend but a roving eye – will be played by Okezie Morro, while Tinsel soap star, Chris Attoh, plays the role of Kofi, a domineering husband amongst others.

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/08/gabriel-afolayan-toni-tones-fail-shuga.html#more

Re: Gabriel Afolayan, Toni Tones Fail Shuga Auditions by Teegurlee(f): 7:35am On Aug 17, 2013
I just love dis dude. Dnt worry about nt getn any role in 'shuga'. U gat a role to play in my heart(all na role nau). Gabriel I luv you.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Olamide Got Overcrowded By Fans On Visit To Computer Village Lagos. / Keri Hilson Steps Out With Her Man! / I Wish I Knew My Father-shan George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.