Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

. - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (39455 Views)

Bikini Pictures Of Some Top African Female Celebrities / Rukky Sanda In Bikini - Hot Or Not? -photos / Rihanna Christmas Bikini Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
Henry_edom: Ok am new here but i don't see any reason why this should be in the Front page. undecided
Since you are NEW can you please tell me things that are supposed to be on the FP angry

1 Like

Re: . by izyrach(f): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
Kong tins
lynpetra: Dude needs to let go of some few sperms.E dey worri am
@sponge,nice.Just came back from jogging,need to burn up some belly fats. cool
Re: . by Lilimax(f): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
Watching closely while smh on some nasty comments on this thread...
Re: . by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
Just went through some of the comments on this thread, quite hilarious and entertaining toosmiley

@op, you are ok the way you are, God made us different for a good reason, and u aren't looking bad though...just that u look way younger than your age...which is good too.

The op shouldn't have expected good compliments through out, even Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's president do get criticised on this same forum, so she shouldn't feel frustrated by the negative comments cos they all make it fun.

But pls @Ogugua88 I have always been a fan of your conduct on this forum for long now, pls kindly refrain from threatening users of the forum with a ban....this world is a small world, and Seun need every user here; the bad, the ugly, the good. U gave someone an advice here, ignore anyone u dnt fancy their comment so long as they didn't use swear/curse word...or better still, hide their comment without threats. Just an advice.

Now, on a more serious note, nairaland seems to be getting flooded by teens...and it isn't good for Seun cos the more people get to discover that its only teens/young students that frequent this forum, it will sure discourage prospective advertisers who want to target grown ups/adults and working class people who can patronise their products being advertised and not just teens looking for jamboree ground to play around without patronising adverts being put up.

Anyway, Seun and the mods need to work harder to keep the adult/mature users of this forum for profitable sustainability of the site....cos many competitors are springing up with speed.

2 Likes

Re: . by Boll2010: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Henry_edom: Ok am new here but i don't see any reason why this should be in the Front page. undecided
wtf? Nigga!! Man u truely new,bt nxtym ma'man nt IN THE FRONTPAGE BT RATHER ON THE FRONTPAGE tnx,n v a gr8 tym
Re: . by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
spongeback:
Thank MOD Ogugua you always make sense smiley

Sometimes not all the time

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
Amefrica:

If you are 25, then I'm scared you are malnutrited..
Forgive my ignorance please, is malnutrited an English word?
Re: . by eaglechild: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
E-Light:
lol!!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
E-Light:
It's a French word
Re: . by collynzo2(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
ogugua88:

Try to work on what? Is there any muscle in the breast?
stop making yourself look intelligent by attacking every comment, some of them are jokes. You take Nairaland way too seriously. SMH

9 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
Rooneyboy:

U may be right u know, her signature says a lot ......

LMAO!! gringrin
Re: . by skales(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
collynzo2: stop making yourself look intelligent by attacking every comment, some of the are jokes. You take Nairaland way too seriously. SMH

grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
r231:

Nobody can undecided undecided

You have stayed too long in the old pples home and its starting to affect you

Press the buzzer by your bed so the nurse can attend to you granny

Hahahahahahahah.. Deadest grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
.........and that is how spongeback became popular on Nairaland
Re: . by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
ogugua88:

This is your official warning since a veteran as yourself still needs everything spelled out for you.

The thread was opened in the Celebrities section and was brought to the homepage by a supermod. As the supermod has no problem with it being here, I don't either. The thread will remain here as far as I'm concerned.

If you have nothing positive to add to this thread, then vacate as there are over a million other threads from which you may choose. If you antagonize the OP or any other member in this section, you will receive more than hidden posts. We've tolerated enough of your nuisance.
power dey sweet shall, see as u dey rake 4 man.

baby cool o
Re: . by touchmeder: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
a work out thread with 13pages and loads of hidden comments cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why do i always come online when the party is over? undecided
Op if only i had a body like yours. its banging girl no homo
and for those asking her not to work out cos she is slim enough
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
exercise are not only to be slim and be in shape... #encouragedonthate
Re: . by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
demelza:
Thats Nigerian mentality. Not many people realize that being slim doesnt equate to fitness
There's a thin line between being and being fit. No much difference between the two.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Whats a bikini body anyway?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
phil5: Hmmm, are u mariiiiiddddDddddDdddDdddddddddDdddddD,my bros in uk go lyke u
grin
Re: . by skales(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
tpia1:

The eyebrows are not the same, dear.

Do you want to blame that on a sharpie?

Why is the thread in celebrity section?

You can as well move it to romance, pending your miss nairaland crown.

Since health section is allergic to you?

Chei,
Spongeback don suffer for dis woman hand.

grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
spongeback:
grin

How did you come about the name Spongeback grin grin grin? Nice pics BTW
Re: . by lacosteIII(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
sholypopz: .........and that is how spongeback became popular on Nairaland

yep cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Donxavier:

How did you come about the name Spongeback grin grin grin? Nice pics BTW
Spongebob====>SPONGEBACK
Re: . by bettercreature(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
After she finished that thing,she would login to this site to insult her elders

2 Likes

Re: . by fhemyxXx(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
What is this?
Re: . by fhemyxXx(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
bettercreature: After she finished that thing,she would login to this site to insult her elders
lmao..true
Re: . by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
sholypopz: .........and that is how spongeback became popular on Nairaland
End of story grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
spongeback:
Spongebob====>SPONGEBACK

I see wink thought you said somewhere you will soon turn 25 and you still hung up on animated series grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Mavin Welcome Party For Iyanya By Don Jazzy (Video, Pics) / Maheeda And Robert Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary / Ngozi Nwosu Hits The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.