Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,157 members, 7,867,362 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

. - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (39487 Views)

Bikini Pictures Of Some Top African Female Celebrities / Rukky Sanda In Bikini - Hot Or Not? -photos / Rihanna Christmas Bikini Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
skales:

Not fair
You don dey talk 'not fair' now abi?

1 Like

Re: . by ajasa4link: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
this is getting out of hand...u guys should let the matter rest Na....the jokes are no longer funny o

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
Baybe: Yes oo Na by force gringrin

After dem done open spongeback ynasnsh grin grin grin.... we must wait till the end

It was why I was asking for her motivation for doing this. Once you become a celeb(online or Real) there is no more privacy and you get the good bad and ugly.....

Why would anybody want that
Re: . by skales(m): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
Spongeback if I be u, I go remove those pictures and tell tha mods to lock this thread
Cuz the insults fiful are heaping on u is that too much.

But na u wey no look well before u leaped all because u wanna be like Tonto Dike
Re: . by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
Donxavier:

After dem done open spongeback ynasnsh grin grin grin.... we must wait till the end

It was why I was asking for her motivation for doing this. Once you become a celeb(online or Real) there is no more privacy and you get the good bad and ugly.....
If you wanna insult me please go ahead, but don't bring my daughter into it.

1 Like

Re: . by skales(m): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
Baybe: You don dey talk 'not fair' now abi?

Wow
I never knew u a Nigerian

"Hi"
Re: . by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
Donxavier: ^^^
babe stop the insults he's asking legitimate questions abeg
Is that how questions are asked? Why should he call my daughter fatherless!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
Donxavier:

Why would anybody want that
Chai!! What a wicked world we live in gringrin
Re: . by skales(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
Omo_barca: bro, you yourself is obviously a Bastard just like airforce1 angry insulting †he lady never do you? no insult †he poor kid abeg undecided

Dat marijuana you're so addicted to go soon scatter your brain o

No say I no warn you
Re: . by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
skales:

Wow
I never knew u a Nigerian

"Hi"
Do I look Zambian Hi.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
ajasa4link: this is getting out of hand...u guys should let the matter rest Na....the jokes are no longer funny o

Good advice.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
spongeback: Is that how questions are asked? Why should he call my daughter fatherless!

Pele. The truth is that when you publicize yourself, be prepared for insults of all levels from all corners. They won't stop. All I can do is hide and ban. You must develop thick skin like kpomo. Seriously, don't let them get to you. If you get angry, then you give in to them.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
ogugua88:

Pele. The truth is that when you publicize yourself, be prepared for insults of all levels from all corners. They won't stop. All I can do is hide and ban. You must develop thick skin like kpomo. Seriously, don't let them get to you.
I don't care if am being insulted its part of the game, but bringing my daughter into it is not cool.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
spongeback: I don't care if am being insulted its part of the game, but bringing my daughter into it is not cool.

I know. Like I said, from all levels and all corners. They know no limits.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
ogugua88:

I know. Like I said, from all levels and all corners. They know no limits.

Why are you hiding my post?

2 Likes

Re: . by Omobarca: 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
skales:

Dat marijuana you're so addicted to go soon scatter your brain o

No say I no warn you
Are you airforce1 Smh. Ug-lee pikin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
2many post hidden.Una try o,una no wan end dis tin?Una no dey go morning mass?
Re: . by naturalwaves: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
@OP, who told U that U've got a bikini body? And what is a bikini body? It is okay if you just post your pics but the write up you attached to it doesn't make sense and that was your undoing cos it made it look like you want cheap popularity. You should have just pasted and allow people to write their views at least, the insults won't be much if at all there would be any. Our natural Physique is one thing that will cannot really change particularly for slim people so, it is uncalled for for anyone to rain insults based on your looks. Moreover, why did you bring your daughter into this in the first place when you aren't ready to answer questions.
Well, here are your mistakes;
1) You feel you look so great(not a bad idea though) even though you just averagely okay (in my view)but you tried to shape people's reasoning in that light with your write up and the attempt failed woefully.
2) You brought too much of your personal life into this by mentioning your daughter (Another attempt to make people think you look great even after a child) but that also failed as you can see people asking funny questions about the paternity of the child and why you are unmarried.
I hope you have learnt your lessons?
It is a good thing to keep fit but you overrated yourself dear.Goodnight!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Emmadani: 2many post hidden.Una try o,una no wan end dis tin?Una no dey go morning mass?
I tire oo..

In other news...
#Teammorningmass
Re: . by Omobarca: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
naturalwaves: @OP, who told U that U've got a bikini body? And what is a bikini body? It is ojay if you just post your pics but the write up you attached to it doesn't make sense and tHt was your undoing cos it made it look like you want cheap popularity. You should have just pasted and allow people to write their views at least, the insults won't be much if at all there would be any. Our natural Physique is one thing that will cannot really change particularly for slim people so, it is uncalled for for anyone to rain insults based on your looks. Moreover, why did you bring your daughter into this in the first place when you aren't ready to answer questions.
1) You feel you look so great(not a bad idea though) even though you just averagely okay (in my view)but you tried to shape people's reasoning in that light with your write up and the attempt failed woefully.
2) You brought too much of your personal life into this by mentioning your daughter (Another attempt to make people think you look great even after a child) but that also failed as you can see people asking funny questions about the paternity of the child and why you are unmarried.
smh. Why you come carry person matter for head like sacrifice? undecided see notes nau! Haba!
Re: . by comrChris(m): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
[quote
author=collynzo2] stop making yourself look intelligent by attacking
every comment, some of them are jokes. You take Nairaland way too
seriously. SMH[/quote]## my broda l wonder,l ve watched al her response, wondering wat s feeling lyk

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Bad belle plenty for Nairaland no be small o shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
naturalwaves: @OP, who told U that U've got a bikini body? And what is a bikini body? It is okay if you just post your pics but the write up you attached to it doesn't make sense and that was your undoing cos it made it look like you want cheap popularity. You should have just pasted and allow people to write their views at least, the insults won't be much if at all there would be any. Our natural Physique is one thing that will cannot really change particularly for slim people so, it is uncalled for for anyone to rain insults based on your looks. Moreover, why did you bring your daughter into this in the first place when you aren't ready to answer questions.
Since you don't know what a bikini body is I don't see why I should indulge you grin
Re: . by naturalwaves: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
Omo_barca: smh. Why you come carry person matter for head like sacrifice? undecided see notes nau! Haba!
I no carry any matter for head o just trying to correct the OP.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
naturalwaves:
I no carry any matter for head o just trying to correct the OP.
Tbh nothing you said made sense. undecided
Re: . by naturalwaves: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
spongeback:
Since you don't know what a bikini body is I don't see why I should indulge you grin

Well, the most important thing is for you to learn the lessons from the mistakes you made. Okay? And grow up too. You said you are 24 but U act like a kid.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
comrChris: ## my broda l wonder,l ve watched al her response, wondering wat s feeling lyk

Why wouldn't I take Nairaland seriously when a poster and her child are being verbally abused for harmless exercise photos? Tell those hurling insults and berating to stop taking Nairaland seriously.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Queen Wokoma Survives Motor Accident (photo) / How People Are Reacting To Davido And Chioma's Love Story - (meme Collection) / Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.