Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Urgent Need Of Auditor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Need Of Auditor (437 Views)

In Urgent Need Of 200k Loan / External Auditor / Nigerian Banks Are Not Healthy: Auditor- Pricewaterhousecooper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Auditor by flexpro(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2013
We am currently in Urgent need of Auditor that can audit our company account.

NOTE: The company is just a small company that is in the process of standardising its operation for contract bidding,
So don't expect big pay cos we have cash constrain but we will try our best to pay.

If Interested kindly send an email to project @ flexi-net.com
Re: Urgent Need Of Auditor by kokoletz(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2013
flexpro: We am currently in Urgent need of Auditor that can audit our company account.

NOTE: The company is just a small company that is in the process of standardising its operation for contract bidding,
So don't expect big pay cos we have cash constrain but we will try our best to pay.

If Interested kindly send an email to project @ flexi-net.com or call 07088727776

hi my name is Olufemi, my firm is Ugochukwu Nwankwo & co ( Chartered accountants) in Lagos state. I am glad to tell you that I have directed that an email be forwarded to your mail box shortly, also here are my contacts if you do not get the mail on time phone no 08023953089 or 07033518510 or henryfamo@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you
Re: Urgent Need Of Auditor by alfajamiu(m): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Were is the location and deadline for the vacancy. Email 08035176869 alarapejamiu@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Audiobook Sales Affiliate / Guys I Need Where I Can Shop In A Cheaper Rate An Ship To Nigeria. / Who Has Efficiently Opened An Online Payment Gateway With First Bank Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.