Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC (24423 Views)

Arrest Of Saraki Will Divide APC, Says Wada Nas / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash / APC Tips Buhari,Tambuwal For Presidency..Okorocha May Get VP Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
solopumpy227:

My sister this is Nigeria- being the best candidate alone wont win an election here you need to be popular and be supported by powers that matter.

Tambuwal/Buhari are not the best candidates in APC but (by Nigerian standard) either of them is the most auspicious option for the new party if they really want to give PDP a good fight in 2015.

In 2011 Buhari alone (with absolutely NOTHING) was able to win ~12 Million votes while GEJ/PDP won the Presidential election with about ~22 Million votes.

Tambuwal (House of Reps Speaker) is a PDP Stalwart with a-more-than-normal followership in the Lower House. He is not the kind of candidate PDP want to loose to APC.

Do not forget the ACN/SW factor in APC too: these people in 2011 have 14 Million registered voters only second to Northwest.
if it is not fashola, I'm voting for another party. Me vote buhari after his bokoharam nonsense?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by ifeelgood: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Go to the sea and fight the fishes to become muslims.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by otokx(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
If Buhari contests then Goodluck can be rest assured 2015 will be a repeat performance.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
So it's not up to 2015 and they are having tussels already grin grin grin
I was not a fan of PDP or GEJ before but my hatred for the stalwarts of that crooked party APC has made me one
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by ifeelgood: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
go force fishes into islam first. cant you see how Arab world is boilng as islam reward for there deeds.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
So, APC is shopping for Tambuwal, a PDP member to come and be their Presidential Candidate ? So, the entire members of regional ANPP, ACN and CPC could NOT have a single person to give them victory. Such a shame!

I advise Nigerians searching for an alternative from PDP to embrace PDM. An alternative has been created for those who feel the name PDP isnt sounding sweet.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
northern agenda
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by seunlayi(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
lolz grin grin grin. is this not too early?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
vire: The struggle for the heart of the delta: APC a political gamble.

As the notion of illusion of my
nation reach my mind, by the bridge.
I ponder why the fatherless die,
When the delta is filled with rigs
pumping wealth, from all its fertile land.

While America merry with wine,
I wonder at the game of England
When the Niger people cannot dine.
Ye bridge holding these wealthy race,
as if this will stop all the rising pain.
And this hatred for the northerner face,
birthed a mob that rose in the rain.

And this bridge that held my people
was stormed by a wave of ripple.

The creeks have always known the man that has raped her. She is ashamed to admit it that this man moves freely amongst just men. She was once a virgin, filled with pride and grace. She worked around and every man dreamed of her being is wife because of her beauty and how men lust to have her in their beds.

She fell ill and all was done to save her but the native doctor couldn’t save her and almost when all thought she would die the white doctor came ashore to preach peace and economic boom with his country and the people of the creeks.

As a people of hospitality they were happy to meet a new kind of humans and the medicine he brought to cure their dying virgin. She was taken to the doctor who administered the right prescriptions and all praise his God that has made the creeks alive again.

Unknowing to the creek the white man had other motives as he began to trade and relate with the creek. He was her very first rapist, who took her virginity and when he knew he was being discovered he sold her to her new master from the north.

There goes her virginity and pride has she became a sex slave to feed the lust of her former master through her northern master.

She had had different masters all coming with different promises on how she will be happy again if she allows them to be her only lover.

There came the civil war and again she was tricked into believing she will have a good life and like the naïve girl she is she allowed herself to be lured once again since she feared the new master coming from the east and would be comfortable with the old master she has known from the north.

She stayed loyal to every master till the coming of her new master during the 1999 election where she was promised by the PDP a lot of goodies. From 1999 till date she has served his lust and bore him so much economic boom, while her lands has being a place of burial and her people a people who are happy from the crumbs being offered her.
She is so insecure and wishes all her lovers will only be truthful to her.

A new lover is around the corner calling his name APC. He has come with a manner of gifts. He has promised her a clean environment, nice social amenities, a better share in the affairs of the nation, and a fair shares in the control of her virginity.

Like a woman who has being raped over and over again, she is in deep thoughts because with the present master she is beginning to know how to use what she has to get what she wants.

Call her a prostitute and she will gladly accept it has she has no one to defend her only the lust these masters crave for can she use as a weapon to bargain how she should be treated and loved.

PDP is here we know him and with his lust for the creeks virginity we have being able to control him but APC is coming can we trust him to treat and love us better. The creek is watching this new master and if he is good enough, maybe we would take off our skirts for him to have us raped once again.
chinua achebe plus wole soyinka are not match with you

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by TechyGuy: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
Billyonaire: So, APC is shopping for Tambuwal, a PDP member to come and be their Presidential Candidate ? So, the entire members of regional ANPP, ACN and CPC could NOT have a single person to give them victory. Such a shame!

I advise Nigerians searching for an alternative from PDP to embrace PDM. An alternative has been created for those who feel the name PDP isnt sounding sweet.

Thank you.

Is this not an indictment against the Fashola praise singers and the entire SW-APC.

I thought Fash is the best thing that happened to Nigeria in recent times, and ACN was the most successful of all the parties in the merger.
After all said and done, they want to outsource the candidacy to PDP bred "common" representative of a community cum Speaker of the House of Reps who before now was unknown to everyone.

This news must be false, right?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by planetuzor(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
Yinmu
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by Candybob(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
princesammmy: Tinubu is not a true opposition but working for self, bet me, He will betray APC in 2015

if he betrays APC it would be because of Buhari, that guy should let somebody else fly the flag. You think Tinubu has no ambition to be president too, but he is willing to sacrifice it for the greater good, thats the mark of a true political leader, why cant Buhari do the same? Buhari is part of the old stock, part of the army arrangement(Bless Fela) that we need to sack!

I had this problem with ACN during previous elections, first that crooked Atiku, then that lousy Ribadu! ACN always picked up vagabonds from PDP and promoted them as their flag bearers! Why cant they present credible candidates from within their folds, somebody who is part of the vision and understands what their party is about? We dont want some disgusting appendage of the PDP like Tam neither do we want Buhari...

APC should present electable candidates because i am yet to see any!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by ugoezeik(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
maxwello.yg:
In Governor Rochas Okorocha's voice:
"APC is not a Muslim party, neither is it a Northern or Western Nigeria Party, it is a party for Igbos as well, this is a party where our dream(Igbo President come 2015) will be actualized"
smh at Okorocha.
bro, each time l remember my state IMO l smh in tears because dis man oke ocha is trying to test our tempers

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by passionate88: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ekykool: Why must it be a northerner
I no jst knw for them o
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
I thought southerners will also be considered in the struggle. Never knew the new party belongs to northern elites again.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by TechyGuy: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
Candybob:

if he betrays APC it would be because of Buhari, that guy should let somebody else fly the flag. You think Tinubu has no ambition to be president too, but he is willing to sacrifice it for the greater good, thats the mark of a true political leader, why cant Buhari do the same? Buhari is part of the old stock, part of the army arrangement(Bless Fela) that we need to sack!

I had this problem with ACN during previous elections, first that crooked Atiku, then that lousy Ribadu! ACN always picked up vagabonds from PDP and promoted them as their flag bearers! Why cant they present credible candidates from within their folds, somebody who is part of the vision and understands what their party is about? We dont want some disgusting appendage of the PDP like Tam neither do we want Buhari...

APC should present electable candidates because i am yet to see any!

As much as I don't like Tinubu, I mus commend him for the ability to sit back and rather play a father figure, grooming the younger generation. The General is not the same, he doesn't even believe in those he has "raised".
The same would be the undoing of ACN, and the entire SW. Buhari does not trust or believe in anyone.
That's the same reason he left ANPP he founded.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by Omexonomy: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
israel007: Surely they shall gather...
but if their gathering is not my approval them they shall . . . . . . . . . .
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by comrChris(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
d problem wit dis Apc s dat dey r too desperate,l only pity Acn afta many yrs making deir party strong apc came 2 click a restart botton 4dem

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by comrChris(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
d problem wit dis Apc s dat dey r too desperate,l only pity Acn afta many yrs making deir party strong apc came 4rm nowia 2 click a restart botton 4dem

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by comrChris(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
D problem wit dis Apc s dat dey r too desperate,l ony pity Acn wich apc has jst come 4rm nowia 2click a restart botton 4 afta many yrs of making it strong,, smh Apc s going nowia
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by nex(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tambuwal has shown himself to be a very intelligent fellow, and also one who would not tolerate criminal politics even from members of the same party as himself. If he can take a Vice-President from the part of this country which has not neared the Presidency in decades, I'll vote for that combination.

Buhari really, should stop this. He's not a democrat, he's a coupist, a political antique, and he's definitely not Presidential material...unless of course he's expecting Idiagbon to rise up from the grave and help him again.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
I-pledge:
chinua achebe plus wole soyinka are not match with you

i am honored sir to be put in a class of these icon....i hope i will keep writing but where to showcase my skills i dont know cry cry cry cry
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by sholasys: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
This Buhari is tool desperate to rule this country again and it give him some concerns, dough i like him but it will be a political suicide if APC feeds him.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by Bushdiri(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
I think you are the person that needs education, can't you see what is going on in the north, where muslims are killing non muslims, in the name of boko haram, and you are telling us that Islam is a religion of peace,BIGGEST LIE OF HUMANITY.
Tunde ajani: my brother you need education on a field of islamic knowledge called tafsir..the glorious quran is not your kind of nigerian newspaper you read and end up speculating without a knowledge of the deeper content of facts.i refer you to scholars, islam textbooks,internet(not sites which twists facts to blackmail the religion of peace with negative propangadas) to go and make research why these verses where revealed and their meanings ( other than the one opened to your veiled eyes) BOTTOM LINE;The quran is not macmillian,neither is it a newspaper nor any other books,it is a divine book with contents comprehensible to a sound,non-mischief minded individual with a deep and verse knowledge of the tafsir..good day.God bless you,bless me,bless seun osewa and all nairalanders worldwide and our parents.one love.we are brothers.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by TUNEX89(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
princesammmy: Tinubu is not a true opposition but working for self, bet me, He will betray APC in 2015
as if u know wetin de my mind.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
«4»rm my analysis APC is going no where in this election, reason buhari has been known to be a rigid man always wanting to dictate party affairs, if tambuwal a pdp member is a hot cake for APC, it will divide the party, and like a NL analyst said it would be a die cast against northern PDP governors. But if the party produces buhari as their choice candidate then a repeat of 2011 will happen (excluding violence).
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by toorich: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2013

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tambuwal Divide APC by Donmams(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ekykool: Why must it be a northerner

Mumu. Because it's democracy. The north has 75% of the country's landmass and 65% of the population are northerners. Any other useless questions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence / Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension / Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.