Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Is This True About HONDA? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This True About HONDA? (1210 Views)

What Do You Think About Honda's N-box Slash Cyber Concept Vehicle? / 10 Good-to-know Facts About Honda / Advise Me About Honda E.O.D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About HONDA? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
A friend just told me that Honda Autos a cheaper in the Northern part of the country than any other place though Registered. is this true.

Kindly drop your view on this...........................
Re: Is This True About HONDA? by kenmaro: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
Wrong! Rather, it should be more expensive over there because the northerners prefer Honda products a lot.
Re: Is This True About HONDA? by cardoctor(m): 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
knc: A friend just told me that Honda Autos a cheaper in the Northern part of the country than any other place though Registered. is this true.

Kindly drop your view on this...........................

I really Don't think so. They are more pouplar in the north and that has been so through its history here in Nigeria but can also be quite expensive due to a higher demand for it there. Hondas are now popular all over Nigeria due to its reliability, fuel economy, durability and design but the high price of spare parts have always compromised its status.

If you want to buy one, I would advise that you start from the north and work your way down to the south especialy Lagos for cheaper prices. Most buyers of Hondas here in abuja usually travel down to Lagos to strike a cheap deal.

Car-Doctor.

(1) (Reply)

Break Light On Dash Board, Break Not Catching As Expected And Air Sound 4m Pedal / Know Your Important Motorcycle Hand Signs. / PHOTOS: Nigerian Air Force And Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.