Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,631 members, 7,844,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Could Be More Cruel Than This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Could Be More Cruel Than This? (441 Views)

Picture: See This Cruel Military Training Routine. / 1of D Most Cruel Ways 2die / Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be More Cruel Than This? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
Honestly am terribly devastated! My feelings now are beyound words.What more can I do than to share my pains with you for possible solution.Its quite unfair that these expatriates still see us as slaves even in our own contry. There are many actions and words that are evidental to this fact. The height of it was how my collegue in office got a sack letter ,one week after putting to bed, as a gift. The expatriate had jokingly said that she should not spend more than a week at home after delivery despiting forcing her to work till the day of her delivery.When we heard that he sent a gift to the lady,we were all happy only to find out that ,on our vistation,it was a sack letter. My friend once told me that his Oga force them to come to work on Independence day or face sack. I believe others have similar story buh to whom do we take our report to? One of them once told me that an African man can work 24 hours a day without resting. As in Amimals? Please share yours or profer solution on how to put a stop to this craze. These yellow skins are no better than we.
Re: What Could Be More Cruel Than This? by dominique(f): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
What manner of cruelity is that? Worst they could have done is give her an unpaid leave and hire a temp pending the time she's away. She should be able to sue for wroongful termnation (depending on her terms of employment). I wish we had a functional labour congress. Op, I'll advise you to start seeking for employment elsewhere if you haven't. You could be next o
Re: What Could Be More Cruel Than This? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
Please hw do I follow up this case unnoticed. They so called labour might be bribed. Have ma reason for that.

(1) (Reply)

7 Intresting Facts About Life You'll Enjoy Reading! / Beware: Snake-charmer Thief Caught In Apapa, Lagos / I Know My Husband's Killer And Am Told To Do Nothing About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.