Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. (12791 Views)

First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months / Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? / First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by HezronLorraine(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Nature has always bestowed humanity woth unlimited opportunities to shape his surroundings and the world generally.From the oceans to the mountains and from the canyons to the reeds,mankind has faced and surmounted nature's challenging obstacles.All over the world,picturesque cities have been built on mountains and railway tunnels have been constructed underwater to link destinations.where some mere mortals see obstacles,men of courage and vision see opportunities amd flexibility.Such is the story of Eko Atlantic City.

At completion,Eko Atlantic City will be sitting on about 10kms(4 square miles) of land.This is an area located just adjacent to Victoria Island by the Lagos Bar Beach.It will be comparable to the Manhattan District of New York as the developers disclosed.The area will be approximately the size of the district which boasts some of the world's tallest sky-scrappers.Eko Atlantic City will even be larger than a handful of beautiful Island countries.

The fairy tale turns reality:
When the former Governor of Lagos state,Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu first mooted the idea of a shoreline city modelled after advanced destinations around the world,many Nigerians took it with a pinch of salt doubting the power.it was like one of the fairy-tales.However in Febuary,President Goodluck Jonathan and Former American President,Bill Clinton along with the Governor of Lagos,Babatunde Fashola and Former Governor Bola Tinumbu were on hand to lay the foundation stone for the five million square-metres of Eko Atlantic City.Perhaps a few people did not know that the city hosted its first sporting event in 2011.The Copa Lagos World Beach Soccer Championship.Furthermore piling started for first residential towers in 2011.The first drainage and sewage pipes also have been laid.More than Five million square miles have been reclaimed.

It has been caught in contoversies.However the Federal Government certifed it first in 2008 when the presidency was represented at the inauguration.It gained global recognition when it got the Clinton Global Initiative Commitment Certifcate.Bill Clinton is at the forefront of environmental conservation and would not support that project if it negativelyimpacts on the environment.Scale testing for 1000 years has since been done and developers say it is EIA compliant.The presence of bothe Bill Clinton and Goodluck Jonathan gave the project a final boost in the eyes of the world.

The contract for the construction of Eko Atlantic City was awarded to South EnergyX,a subsidiary of the Chagoury Group in 2006.This was after Hi-Tech Construction Ltd,also a subsidiary of Chagoury Group,completed the km Shoreline protection of the Lagos Bar-Beach.

Eko Atlantic City will be home to 250,000 people of differnt nationalties.Developers say there will be world-class housing projects and residential towers.It is also expected that 150,000 will commute to the city daily for business.This is approximately half the population of a couple of states in the USA and more than the population of several island counties in the world.In fact,in perspective,it will be greater than the population of countries like Cape Verse,Bahamas,Brunei,Iceland,Malta,Belize.

It will connect to an independent source of electricity and not the national power grid.stable power supply is a magnet for investment opportunities.

In a couple of years from now,Africa's Dubai will be sitting on the Atlantic Ocean.such will be a triumph for Marin Engineering.It happened in Dubai,and in Singapore,this time its happening in Nigeria.

(Culled,Authour Kelechi Okorie).

3 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by HezronLorraine(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2013

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by PapaBrowne(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Can't wait for this city to become reality!! It would herald the coming of age of the African continent!
It would be a city of Africans, by Africans for Africans.
Once again, can't wait.

10 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Peinstein: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
Read a lot about it, love it

1 Like

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Gbawe: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Always a pleasure to read about Eko Atlantic. A fascinating project in every sense.

6 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Rhino5dm: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
PapaBrowne: Can't wait for this city to become reality!! It would herald the coming of age of the African continent!
It would be a city of Africans Yoruba by Africans Yoruba for Africans Whole world
Once again, can't wait.

Fixed.

Stop deluding yourself. Abi na spare part money Fashola dey take build am?

7 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by bloggernaija: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
Yep. With lekki airport .
Future tourist would not need to stp into nigeria .
Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by PapaBrowne(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Fixed.

Actually, while I was writing the post, I was tempted to add that the only thing that would see the downfall of this beautiful city is the inclusion of tribalism and nepotism. But I refrained myself because I didn't want to bring tribe into it. But, you have done it already, so I will be nice enough to answer you.

The promoters of this project don't share the same mindset as you do. They are business men and they are out to make money. Chaugory, the chief promoter has no business with tribe. He is a Lebanese man who understands the rudiment of business. Its simple. First come, first serve. You pay, you get your land and build your dream. No questions about State of Origin. And you know what, in the first phase almost 80% of the land has been sold and over 90% were sold to . . . . . . . Non Yorubas. You heard me, Non Yorubas. Go check the records if you have the priviledge.

5 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Lordlexy: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
How i love this. Once again, the dignity and respect of Nigeria and Africa as a whole will be restored. I just ask God to grant me the opportunity and grace to see the successful completion of this master piece and a replical of this across the country in my time, and guess what? He just granted my request. God is good. God bless my counry Naija and continent Africa, beacons of hope, peace, progress and prosperity. We are matching forward and the gate of hell shall not prevail. Somebody say hallelujah!

3 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Actually, while I was writing the post, I was tempted to add that the only thing that would see the downfall of this beautiful city is the inclusion of tribalism and nepotism. But I refrained myself because I didn't want to bring tribe into it. But, you have done it already, so I will be nice enough to answer you.

The promoters of this project don't share the same mindset as you do. They are business men and they are out to make money. Chaugory, the chief promoter has no business with tribe. He is a Lebanese man who understands the rudiment of business. Its simple. First come, first serve. You pay, you get your land and build your dream. No questions about State of Origin. And you know what, in the first phase almost 80% of the land has been sold and over 90% were sold to . . . . . . . Non Yorubas. You heard me, Non Yorubas. Go check the records if you have the priviledge.

Despite that, have you ever heard the Chagouris claiming to own Lagos or calling Lagos a no man's land? Did you think 100% of the land will be sold to Yoruba in the first place? What is the source of your ethnic breakdown of who bought land there?

2 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Gbawe: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
bloggernaija: Yep. With lekki airport .
Future tourist would not need to stp into nigeria .

Good point. The airport would be a massive boost for that axis. Perhaps almost even vital in the long run.

4 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Kairoseki77: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Do you know how I know you are an Igbo?

1. Making absurd chest beating claims with ZERO proof.
2. Claiming Yoruba accomplishments in the South West
3. Claiming that Yoruba only own 10% of something in our homeland.

You have no idea who purchased the land in Eko Atlantic, and you need to stop chest beating about owning all of it before we get tired of your noise and deport you back to your landlocked village. Stop making up fake statistics, its childish!

It's not our fault that nothing like this is being done in the SE. Face your leaders and let us develop in peace. My advice would be to start with the Second Niger Bridge. SMH, you have been trying, and failing, to build a simple bridge for 30 YEARS, yet you are already claiming Eko Atlantic! See what jealousy has done to your brain! *spits*

As much as you people rubbish Tinubu, he is the man responsible for this project. You cannot build a massive land mass in the middle of the ocean without Government approval and partnership. And the LASG has been HEAVILY involved with this project from day one. Tinubu's administration oversaw the creation of Eko Atlantic, and Fashola has kept the project moving with no interruption. To both of them, I say thank you.

Eko oni baje ooo!

7 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Lordlexy: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Fixed.

Tribalism is surely cancerious that kills unnoticed. Unfortunately, some embraced it, while some become so obssessed with it, which ever way, it cast a wool on one's eye preventing you from seeing and appreciating beauty. This project is the pride of Africa and not one ethnic group. Seriously, this has to stop. It's stinks and it's getting boring. Rheno the chief tribal warrior, i dey hail.

4 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
As usual, thread is degenerating into a tribal bash. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lordlexy: Tribalism is surely cancerious that kills unnoticed. Unfortunately, some embraced it, while some become so obssessed with it, which ever way, it cast a wool on one's eye preventing you from seeing and appreciating beauty. This project is the pride of Africa and not one ethnic group. Seriously, this has to stop. It's stinks and it's getting boring. Rheno the chief tribal warrior, i dey hail.

What tribalism? There are 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria and Yoruba have no problem with any of them except Ibos. It is Ibos who have a problem with the other groups and even people beyond the shores of Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Gbawe: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
Aigbofa:

Despite that, have you ever heard the Chagouris claiming to own Lagos or calling Lagos a no man's land? Did you think 100% of the land will be sold to Yoruba in the first place?

Don't pay attention to that guy. He is a known liar discredited for his deception many times here. Ask Dayokanu, Oyb and many others who are aware of his fraudulent antics here. He knows no one and knows nothing others do not know. This is how these conmen 'shakara' you about dubious "ownership" figures that is fictitious and bogus.

For a start, note how he fraudulently makes a show of mentioning "Lebanese" without acknowledging one of the main brains behind this , i.e Tinubu, who is pivotal to the entire project and a business partner of the Chaguorys.

Also, I can tell you categorically that this guy is lying by saying he has seen anything that shows him 90% of sales has gone to non-Yorubas. Simply impossible for anyone to have such knowledge because such information does not exist for the stage of off-plan sales actually recorded and validated.

It is the commercial premises that has sold well off-plan to premier businesses and conglomerates with many being international entities with complex ownership structure. There is no way anyone can collate any data definitively indicating conclusive ownership when the commercial units sold off-plan has gone to companies likes IBM, Dell, Samsung et al who make it a priority to feature in advantaged and iconic business premises/district as much as possible yet may conduct their purchase of premises through third Parties for many reasons. This guys is a fraudster.

Don't let the charlatan lie to you guys. Look at the deluded garbage he wrote below to note that this is someone blatantly lying with his ludicrous claim 90% of anything has been sold to non-Yorubas. At the stage of things, nothing concerns Yoruba or non-Yorubas in this and it is only his tribalistic insecurities that makes him rush to disenfranchise the Yorubas.

Look at his utterance below and tell me if you have read anything as ludicrous as he suggests. I hope it is now clear the ethnic jingoist and fantasist you are dealing with. He will soon claim he has a secret document that shows him Igbos and Bendelites have bought 99% of Eko Atlantic. Believe the liar at your own peril. Ask him to tell you who the 90% of non-Yorubas buyers are since he hints at 'insider knowledge' and I will be ready to expose this guy as a charlatan. Some of us do not need to make noise about who/what we know.

https://www.nairaland.com/849594/why-rate-ibo-second-class

Papabrowne wrote:
I don't know where you got that idea. Without question, Ibos and Bendelites have always been known to be the smartest Nigerians in the country!!
They are by far the most successful. They control the Nigerian economy. They produce the best technocrats.

The Lagos economy is run by the Igbos. Pull them out and Lagos would look like Cotonou.

3 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Horus(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2013

The eight-lane carriageway in Eko Atlantic
Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Kairoseki77: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^

If Igbos are what make Lagos look like Lagos.

Why does all of Igboland look like the Serengeti?

4 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
Gbawe:

Don't pay attention to that guy. He is a known liar discredited for his deception many times here. Ask Dayokanu, Oyb and many others who are aware of his fraudulent antics here. He knows no one and knows nothing others do not know. This is how these conmen 'shakara' you about dubious "ownership" figures that is fictitious and bogus.

For a start, note how he fraudulently makes a show of mentioning "Lebanese" without acknowledging one of the main brains behind this , i.e Tinubu, who is pivotal to the entire project and a business partner of the Chaguorys.

Also, I can tell you categorically that this guy is lying by saying he has seen anything that shows him 90% of sales has gone to non-Yorubas. It is the commercial premises that has sold well off-plan to premier businesses and conglomerates with many being international entities with complex ownership structure. There is no way anyone can collate any data definitively indicating conclusive ownership when the commercial units sold off-plan has gone to companies liek IBM,Dell, Samsung et al who make it a priority to feature in advantaged and iconic business premises/district as much as possible.

Don't let this charlatan lie to you guys. Look at the deluded garbage he wrote below to note that this is someone blatantly lying with his ludicrous claim 90% of anything has been sold to non-Yorubas. Have you read anything as ludicrous as the garbage below? I hope it is now clear the ethnic jingoist and fantasist you are dealing with. He will soon claim he has a secret document that shows him Igbos and Bendelites have bought 99% of Eko Atlantic. Believe the liar at your own peril. Ask him to tell you who the 90% of non-Yorubas buyers are since he hints at 'insider knowledge' and I will be ready to expose this guy as a charlatan.

https://www.nairaland.com/849594/why-rate-ibo-second-class

Papabrowne wrote:

You are right. I just don't understand what they gain by lying so much.

2 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Horus(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by PapaBrowne(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
Aigbofa:

Despite that, have you ever heard the Chagouris claiming to own Lagos or calling Lagos a no man's land? Did you think 100% of the land will be sold to Yoruba in the first place? What is the source of your ethnic breakdown of who bought land there?

The sad reality you guys have failed to embrace is that tribalism pays nobody. It only serves to hurt you.
Chaougory would not claim to own Lagos as it belongs to everybody that has bought land there. But he can well claim to be the custodian of Banana Island, as well as the owner of the land on which Eko Hotel sits and also this magnificent new city being built.

Tribal ownership of land in urban communities is a figment of the imagination of those who believe such. Those folks are omoniles at best. While you keep claiming ephemeral tribal ownership, others have gone ahead to acquire certificate of ownership.

Source of ethnic breakdown?? Like you seriously believe there is a list on Eko Atlantic stating what ethnicity purchase land there?? This tribalism is getting serious. Well let me oblige you. Most of the land is purchased in the name of companies majority of which(over 90%) were owned by non-Yoruba. Many are owned by Foreign Investment vehicles and the local owners are the same kind of folks that own real estate in Ikoyi & VI. So imagine the likes of Orji Kalu, TY Danjuma, Jim Ovia, Elumelu et al.

Please lets look beyond tribalism and discuss the merits of this wonderful city and its capacity attract huge amounst of investments to this country.
Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by alaoeri: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
Op why did u open a thread like this? Some ppl 'll be having hearth attack by now.

1 Like

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Kairoseki77: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
PapaBrowne:

The sad reality you guys have failed to embrace is that tribalism pays nobody. It only serves to hurt you.
Chaougory would not claim to own Lagos as it belongs to everybody that has bought land there. But he can well claim to be the custodian of Banana Island, as well as the owner of the land on which Eko Hotel sits and also this magnificent new city being built.

Tribal ownership of land in urban communities is a figment of the imagination of those who believe such. Those folks are omoniles at best. While you keep claiming ephemeral tribal ownership, others have gone ahead to acquire certificate of ownership.

Source of ethnic breakdown?? Like you seriously believe there is a list on Eko Atlantic stating what ethnicity purchase land there?? This tribalism is getting serious. Well let me oblige you. Most of the land is purchased in the name of companies majority of which(over 90%) were owned by non-Yoruba. Many are owned by Foreign Investment vehicles and the local owners are the same kind of folks that own real estate in Ikoyi & VI. So imagine the likes of Orji Kalu, TY Danjuma, Jim Ovia, Elumelu et al.

Once again, you have NO IDEA who owns the land in Eko Atlantic, and are just making loud noises. When you can prove that you know who owns even a SINGLE parcel of land in Eko Atlantic, we can go from there.

At present, only the first phase of Eko Atlantic is for sale. The other 2 phases are not being offered for sale yet. So it is impossible for anyone to own 90% of it. You are just telling lies on top of lies to salve your insecurity and inferiority complex.

Eko oni baje oooo!

4 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by braine(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
These pictures are just awesome!

3 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Gbawe: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Here we go again with the amateur and childish attempt at senseless 419. So this will now be about the Kalus, Ovias, Dangote and Elumelus alone? What a fraudster. You are reeling of names that support your silly and vacuous ethnic insecurity because of your deceitful obsession with claiming your ethnic affiliates own/control this and that.

Where do you put the very influential Tinubu, his many subsidiary holdings, Oando, Oba Otudeko, Fola Adeola and the many, many, many other uber prominent Yoruba business interest in Eko Atlantic business premises ownership? You are so predictably silly sometimes it is unreal. Continue lying to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Gbawe: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Once again, you have NO IDEA who owns the land in Eko Atlantic, and are just making loud noises. When you can prove that the land is actually being sold we can go from there.

At present, only the first phase of Eko Atlantic is for sale. The other 2/3rds of the land are not being offered yet. You are just telling lies on too of lies to salve your insecurity.

Thank you. The guy is just an unintelligent liar to an unbelievable extent. Tinubu is a controlling partner in this with the Chagourys yet this charlatan reels of a list of Dangote, Ovia, Kalu (WTF ) and Elumelu ridiculously?
What a deluded character!!!

It is amazing how these guys wallow in self-deceit, delusions of grandeur and a childish disregard for others. Look, the involvement Yoruba investors have in this, through Tinubu and many others, is one I will let reality expose to us all because we know the delusions some are born with will always lead them to fabricating wildly about "owning" this and "controlling" that simply because others are not predisposed to such empty and uninformed braggadocio.

The self-deciet of this clown is so bad to the extent he can shamelessly produce a total non-Yoruba list of those he claim will typically populate Eko Atlantic when the Yoruba personality behind the idea, with massive business, political and stakeholder clout, is not even mentioned!!!! This is the ignorance and arrogant disregard for others these people operate with.

10 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Horus(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2013

Drainage pipes

1 Like

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by PapaBrowne(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
I feel very sorry for all you who have chosen to tribalise a wonderful project. Very pathetic and a gross display of crass unintelligence. Once again, I repeat, you do yourselves no good. While you little poor ones bicker about tribal ownership, real deals are being brokered on Eko Atlantic by everybody including Lebanbese, Hausas, Germans, Igbos, Americans, Yorubas, South Africans et al. Rich folk who would eventually build the properties don't care ish about tribe.

While you bicker and fight your e-wars to protect your imaginary tribal dynasty, Elumelu and Adenuga, Otedola and Jim Ovia, Dangote and Otudeko, Bello Osagie and Pascal Dozie would be cooling off to some Cuban Music somewhere where they usually discuss how to increase their fortunes and to do so, they would employ only the best whether you are Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa.

Once again, I sympathise with you tribalists.

From this point on, I would discuss only the merits of this wonderful project which I believe would be an example of the Africa of the future. I believe new cities and very modern cities would be built across Africa that would herald the coming of a modern continent that would command respect globally in the coming decades.

5 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Kairoseki77: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
PapaBrowne: I feel very sorry for all you who have chosen to tribalise a wonderful project. Very pathetic and a gross display of crass unintelligence. Once again, I repeat, you do yourselves no good. While you little poor ones bicker about tribal ownership, real deals are being brokered on Eko Atlantic by everybody including Lebanbese, Hausas, Germans, Igbos, Americans, Yorubas, South Africans et al. Rich folk who would eventually build the properties don't care ish about tribe.

While you bicker and fight your e-wars to protect your imaginary tribal dynasty, Elumelu and Adenuga, Otedola and Jim Ovia, Dangote and Otudeko, Bello Osagie and Pascal Dozie would be cooling off to some Cuban Music somewhere where they usually discuss how to increase their fortunes and to do so, they would employ only the best whether you are Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa.

From this point on, I would discuss only the merits of this wonderful project which I believe would be an example of the Africa of the future. I believe new cities and very modern cities would be built across Africa that would herald the coming of a modern continent that would command respect globally in the coming decades.

SMH!!!

YOU ARE THE ONE who tribalized this thread when you started claiming that 90% of Eko Atlantic is owned by non Yorubas. Stop claiming other people's things!

Now that you have been exposed, you want to pass the blame? Rubbish. Don't make claims you cannot back up and this will not happen to you. Personally, I came here to see the lovely pics.

5 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Gbawe: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
PapaBrowne: I feel very sorry for all you who have chosen to tribalise a wonderful project. Very pathetic and a gross display of crass unintelligence. Once again, I repeat, you do yourselves no good. While you little poor ones bicker about tribal ownership, real deals are being brokered on Eko Atlantic by everybody including Lebanbese, Hausas, Germans, Igbos, Americans, Yorubas, South Africans et al. Rich folk who would eventually build the properties don't care ish about tribe.

You are the tribalist. Learn to respect others and stop lying patronisingly. You run up and down mentioning all non-Yoruba names till taken to task, and you then patronisingly throw some in the mix, but you still cannot hide how you are totally dishonest and a charlatan.

How is it possible your so-called 'insider knowledge' does not give you the information that should let you know Tinubu and a lot of his pals and subsidiaries have a huge and legitimate chunk in Eko Atlantic City? You are a joker.

There are people here who are not braggarts but know enough to be a step above your cheap and childish attempts at deception. You will see the reality of Eko Atlantic City someone like you will not be prepared for because such can never sit right with the fantasy world of delusions you have created.

2 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
Oh i just love reading stuffs about this ambitious project. I can wait so see it come to reality.

5 Likes

Re: A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. by HezronLorraine(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
alaoeri: Op why did u open a thread like this? Some ppl 'll be having hearth attack by now.
its better they have that heart-attack now so that by the time we build massive infrastructures world class,and the project is completed,they'll be nowhere to be found unless they join and celeberate the good works.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi / Nigerian Development Movement - Get Involved / Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.